Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Centipedes-Millipedes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Centipedes-Millipedes Forum

SalMan   SalMan   Matti   Matti   Matti  
 Member  Message

SalMan
View Profile

Help Plz

I Live In NY and i found a young millipede but how big will it get and can someone tell me how to set up the tank and what to put in it? hes small too, and i just caught him and what do they like to eat

09/10/07  12:46pm

SalMan
View Profile

Message To: SalMan   In reference to Message Id: 1438477

Help Plz

Please Help i need to put it somewhere

09/10/07  01:36pm

Matti
View Profile

Message To: SalMan   In reference to Message Id: 1438516

Help Plz

I have two millipedes in a glass tank so they cant get out i have soil and wood chippings with a resin cave and some rocks over the tank just make sure the rock cant roll over as the are very strong insects i have a small dish for the water which you can use tap water for that a small dish for the food you can use bananas apples lettuce carrots peepers melons pears tomatoes and you need oak tree leaves around the tank to make them grow they donít need a light on them as the are nocturnal

10/25/07  03:55pm

Matti
View Profile

Message To: SalMan   In reference to Message Id: 1438516

Help Plz

I have two millipedes in a glass tank so they cant get out. I have soil and wood chippings with a resin cave with some rocks over the tank just make sure the rock cant roll over as the are very strong insects. I have a small dish for the water which you can use tap water for that a small dish for the food you can use bananas apples lettuce carrots peepers melons pears tomatoes and you need oak tree leaves around the tank to make them grow they donít need a light on them as the are nocturnal.

10/25/07  03:56pm

Matti
View Profile

Message To: SalMan   In reference to Message Id: 1438477

Help Plz

I have two millipedes in a glass tank so they cant get out i have soil and wood chippings with a resin cave and some rocks over the tank just make sure the rock cant roll over as the are very strong insects i have a small dish for the water which you can use tap water for that a small dish for the food you can use bananas apples lettuce carrots peepers melons pears tomatoes and you need oak tree leaves around the tank to make them grow they donít need a light on them as the are nocturnal.

10/25/07  03:59pm

Back to Centipedes-Millipedes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area