Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Centipedes-Millipedes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Centipedes-Millipedes Forum

Sublimescorpio   Grimalkin   Rube   Tristan814   MissMaaM  
 Member  Message

Sublimescorpio
View Profile

Florida Ivory Striped Millipedes (Chicobolus spinigerus) for Adoption

I guess my millipedes are happy, as of last night 7/24/07 I saw and count about 20 babies (so I am guess I will have both sexes.) They are Florida Ivory Striped Millipedes (Chicobolus spinigerus) very CUTE and right now they are very tiny .5 cm, a dark plum color on top stripping to a cream pink bottom and on to their legs.

For housing all you need is dirt (compost without free of insecticides or fungicides), sphagnum moss or sedge peat, (fresh and dried leaves from outside), and oak or cork bark logs for hiding and climbing. They like high humidity so misting the tank with a water bottle everyday, or at the least every week. They will eat most veggie or fruit, and dusting them with some reptile calcium is great for their shell. Any questions just email. There is a small adoption fee, to ensure good homes, and I can ship. I live in NYC for any locals.

I was not planning on them breeding, as I adopted them from a person who wanted it breed them and they would not in their care :clap: to them...

[You can see what they look like on this site: http://bugguide.net/node/view/42568/bgimage ]

07/25/07  06:21pm

Grimalkin
View Profile

Message To: Sublimescorpio   In reference to Message Id: 1374388

Hello!
I would be VERY interested in one or a few of your babies :) Please contact me with any info! Im only a few states away. *crosses fingers*!

09/02/07  06:13am

Rube
View Profile

Message To: Sublimescorpio   In reference to Message Id: 1374388

I just joined this Website and I am wondering if you still have any Millis left and if you would be willing to ship to Indiana ? I have a Giant African Milli and would like to add a couple more of different Species. Thanks

11/12/07  11:13pm

Tristan814
View Profile

Message To: Rube   In reference to Message Id: 1511942

Are ya willing to ship to florida?If so id like one as I have all the items needed.Just one question..What do ya feed it?

06/16/08  10:55am

MissMaaM
View Profile

Message To: Tristan814   In reference to Message Id: 1762590

If you still have them, I’d be very interested in adopting 1 or 2 of them.

06/24/08  01:10am

Back to Centipedes-Millipedes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area