Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cats Forum

Lconn1   Kaylawayla09  
 Member  Message

Lconn1
View Profile

This is disgusting

i cant believe this happened so close to me. im so disgusted. weve had a lot of flooding for the past week to the point where many people have been evacuated, yet petco chose to close their store for 3 days and leave all of the animals in the store. of course the area flooded and went into petco killing over 100 animals.

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20110910/NEWS01/109100392/PETCO-discovery-Close-100-animals-lost-flood

09/11/11  10:43am

Kaylawayla09
View Profile

Message To: Lconn1   In reference to Message Id: 2236493

This is disgusting

i read it, it sound like laziness from the employees, if i was a bystander i would run in their and free the ones i could and ask others to help me. something happened like this when i was little, i was five when i heard little meows coming from the sewer. i looked in the holes and i saw 3 baby kittens. my dad and his buds lifted it for me from using a crobar, i crawled in nd rescued them, lol i didnt know until 5 days later they were the babies of my bff’s cat next door. but anyways i hat petco altogether. i like the store kahoots, their freindly, take excellent care of their animals, and arent careless about their work.

09/18/11  01:15pm

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area