Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cats Forum

Lconn1   KrazyKelli   Lconn1   KrazyKelli   Lconn1  
 Member  Message

Lconn1
View Profile

Evo grain free cat food

does anyone have any reviews on the dry evo cat food? its kind of expensive and i bought it to try it out. it sounds pretty good though considering theres no grain and it focuses on meat. any thoughts?

04/09/11  08:44pm

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Lconn1   In reference to Message Id: 2213684

Evo grain free cat food

There are sadly no real Cat Food Advisor websites like there is for dogs, so I can’t help. But I can tell you about another grain free cat food that’s doing wonders for my cats called Taste of the Wild. It’s also a little pricey, but my older cats are gaining weight back and all of my cats have a beautiful sheen and feel to their coats now. The change in them was near-immediate upon switching from some type of grain food to the Taste of the Wild.

04/11/11  01:14pm

Lconn1
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2213897

Evo grain free cat food

yea i found some reviews on it and everything i heard was really positive aside from the price. im letting him finish up his last bag of good which is purina and i havent really liked it. i did let him have a taste of the evo and he seems like he absolutely loves it, especially considering when i got up this morning i found the bag of evo tipped over in the kitchen and i could tell he was trying to get it open haha. silly kitten.

04/11/11  03:00pm

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Lconn1   In reference to Message Id: 2213924

Evo grain free cat food

lol. Lucky you. If my cat wanted something, she would’ve found out the bag and opened it herself from the bottom. Nowadays I have to put cat food in a seal-able container to keep the cats from opening it themselves. And my cats, specially my oldest cat, eat Taste of the Wild like it’s their last meal. Nom nom nom.

I have a bag of Purina Senior that only one of my senior cats will eat. (Forgot why I have it. oO ) I’m not a fan of Purina either. I may donate it to the strays in the area.

04/11/11  08:00pm

Lconn1
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2213979

Evo grain free cat food

haha thats funny and i might start doing that too cuz itll keep it fresher anyway. and thats a good idea to donate it to the strays. maybe ill do that because i really want to hurry up and switch to the evo now that i know he likes it better anyway but dont want to waste the purina. hmmmm

04/11/11  10:55pm

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area