Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cats Forum

Lconn1   KrazyKelli   Lconn1  
 Member  Message

Lconn1
View Profile

Meet my little man liam! (pic heavy)

i came on this forum for my reptiles but i thought id check out whats happenin over here. so heres my little man liam. hes 10 months old and such a talker..and a shedder. is it possible to tell what type/types of breeds he could be? and does anyone know of a good allergy medicine because ive been having some issues ever since we moved out of my house and into an apartment, probably because everythings so much more confined.

and heres the cuteness!

cannibal!

04/03/11  07:30pm

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Lconn1   In reference to Message Id: 2212830

That is a very cute kitty. I hope it leaves the fish alone. oo I once had a senile cat that would drink from the betta bowl to wake me up faster.

Buy a towerfan with a self-cleanable ionizer filter. It helps dramatically with allergies, as well as cleans the dust from the air.

04/04/11  12:09pm

Lconn1
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2212895

the fish bowl is actually taped to the table now with a lid with holes taped on it because when i wasnt home once he knocked the whole bowl off the table and the water was everywhere. when i got home, somehowww the fish (monster) was still flopping around and is still perfectly healthy haha. he has a torn back fin but hes okay!

and ive definitely been considering getting an air purifier but wasnt sure if they would actually make a big enough difference. ill check it out! thanks :)

04/04/11  12:51pm

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area