Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cats Forum

Lovemykitty   Lovemykitty   KrazyKelli  
 Member  Message

Lovemykitty
View Profile

Do you think something is wrong?

my cat is about 16 months and today she slept in my bed for like noon till now. and she got off for a treat and then sat on my floor and isn’t the high energy like usual its the first day i noticed her doing the sluggish walk around then sitting for a long time. i don’t know I’m paranoid .i dont wanna wait till she gets worse.-Worried-

12/12/10  08:43pm

Lovemykitty
View Profile

Message To: Lovemykitty   In reference to Message Id: 2192372

Do you think something is wrong? Please HELP.

today. so far she drank some water. and now sleeping some more. her breathing is a little faster than normal. no hello meows no happy rubs just sleep. im scared. no one will check this out for me please?

12/13/10  10:14am

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Lovemykitty   In reference to Message Id: 2192468

Do you think something is wrong? Please HELP.

Normally if you think your cat is sick, you would take it to a vet and have them diagnose the problem for you. They are professionals and the proper guide for this sort of situation. I, nor anyone on the forum, can go look at your cat, measure its temperature, check its crap, and monitor its health. And even if we did give advice, it may not be the right advice for the problem at hand - advice that may even make things worse or forestall the cat getting better.

For all I know, if your cat isn’t acting normal and is weak or lethargic out of nowhere, it is sick.

A sick pet should see a vet.

12/13/10  01:28pm

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area