Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cats Forum

Iguana_tamer88   Repfanaticlady29   Iguana_tamer88   Iguana_tamer88   Repfanaticlady29  
 Member  Message

Iguana_tamer88
View Profile

RIP Two Face

I wanted to do a quick memorial for my best friend.

Two face was Born May 2, 2009 and passed away on September 15, 2010

He was hit by a druggie who tried to run and it took my neighbors to run after her and make her come back. I did not witness it because I was getting ready for the feeder people for my snakes to come and Our neighbor came to us and told us. We laid him to rest in our back yard today. I know what I have to do is save money to get his picture tattooed in front of my heart so I will have him walking home with me for the rest of my life.

09/16/10  05:56pm

Repfanaticlady29
View Profile

Message To: Iguana_tamer88   In reference to Message Id: 2175770

RIP Two Face

Sorry for your loss. This is a perfect example of why people shouldn’t let their pets wander outside. I hope you keep your cat indoors if you choose to get another in the future. Not only are there man made dangers, but they can get many viruses and diseases from being outside.

10/04/10  06:17pm

Iguana_tamer88
View Profile

Message To: Repfanaticlady29   In reference to Message Id: 2179034

RIP Two Face

Yeah He was an inside cat but would get out when people would open the door to go out side or come in and then there is this guy that doesn’t respect our rules and changes every thing. But when I would get out side it would be funny because I would be chasing a cat that runs faster then I do and I am a big girl that cant run in the first place so it would be funny. We did get another cat and if I have my way he will be strictly an indoors cat

10/04/10  10:33pm

Iguana_tamer88
View Profile

Message To: Iguana_tamer88   In reference to Message Id: 2179095

RIP Two Face

and of course you would have the times when I couldn’t catch him and would be walking home with me from the store I would grab him and carry him inside with my face tugged into his fur even though he stunk really bad being a long haired cat.

10/04/10  10:35pm

Repfanaticlady29
View Profile

Message To: Iguana_tamer88   In reference to Message Id: 2179097

RIP Two Face

Link
Share that link with your family. It should help all of you be more vigilant in keeping your cats indoors.

10/05/10  08:06am

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area