The outdoor cat we foun and are thinking of taking them in our house

The outdoor cat we foundand are thinking of taking them in our house

they are so cute but they fight alot

11/21/09  07:15pm

Gillian
View Profile

Message To: Dragonowner   In reference to Message Id: 2097440

The outdoor cat we foun and are thinking of taking them in our house

Maybe if they were neutered they wouldn’t fight as much. Are they friendly towards people or are the totally feral?

I look after a large family of feral cats who like to come into my house once my dog is put in a room upstairs & once i leave the back door open. Once the back door blew closed & the cats went crazy! They started jumping at the windows & they were screeching! It was really scary! I thought they were gonna tear my eyes out! They got a big fright as well! So now i always keep a window open as well as the back door.

They only ever come in when i’m getting their food ready, but they never really come in a sit down or anything. If they did my dog would have a nervous break down! They have beds in my shed & they seem happy with that!

But if your cats are tamer then maybe they could become indoor cats. Do they let you pet them? Do they ever come into your house? & if so how do they act? They will be very lucky cats if you bring them in. Any cat would rather a nice warm house then been stuck out in the harsh winter! I really think having them neutered would help! Best of luck! :)

11/05/11  08:58pm

Back to Cats Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area