Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to CarpetPythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

CarpetPythons Forum

Kellyyyy   Cphill58   BigBoyzBoids   Dracen knights  
 Member  Message

Kellyyyy
View Profile

My Snakes!

Heyy! I joined a while ago, but I forgot all my information so I created a new account so i can show my snakes off!
Just introducing myself...My name’s Kelly I live in a small town in Virginia. I am 18 years old and I got my first snake when I was 14, which was a ball python.
I got my carpet python for free (enclosure and all) from a man who didn’t want to put up with her attitude any longer :P
She was a tiny little pistol almost a year and a half ago and now she’s a beautiful much larger pistol! haha. But she seems to be my favorite of my three snakes.
I also acquired a yearling Brazilian rainbow boa a few months ago from a reptile expo in Pennsylvania, who has a great disposition and is growing rapidly!

Anyways! Here is my small collection!
Introducing Xedrethor, the almost 5 year old ball python. Last time i measured him he was almost 4 feet long.

I love reference pictures.

This is the BRB, Her name is Menkara and she is also about 4 feet.
This is an old picture from a few months ago.

And last but not least my Carpet Python, Valkaria. Shes about 5 feet now.
I consider her my challenge. Most of my friends/family will not touch her because of her attitude. When i first got her i needed gloves to even hold her, and now all she does is pee on me...and well she tags me still sometimes :P
And no picture gives her justice, she is the brightest yellow i have ever seen.

and of course me with all of them :P

12/16/10  05:02pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Kellyyyy   In reference to Message Id: 2192979

My Snakes!

Awesome snakes ... hot chick .... is there anything better??

Cp

12/18/10  01:59pm

BigBoyzBoids
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2193181

My Snakes!

if you ever decide you want a male carpet for your female and are coming to pa let me know im in butler i have a 4ft male im rehoming he was in rough shape when i first got him but now hes getting back to normal and loves being held

12/25/10  11:22am

Dracen knights
View Profile

Message To: BigBoyzBoids   In reference to Message Id: 2194370

My Snakes!

you have some pretty snake.. I like the jcp but the brb is my favorite.. I would like more info on it... I might have to add one of them to my collection...

01/02/11  06:55pm

Back to CarpetPythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area