Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to CarpetPythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

CarpetPythons Forum

Crittur   Fairy Frog Mother  
 Member  Message

Crittur
View Profile

Looking for Carpet Python

Hey! I’m looking for a new CP.. Must be male, and I like most of the carpets, but preferably not coastal, unless it is a Jaguar. I would prefer a Jaguar... I would accept a sibling. I don’t really mind what age/size, but eventually (when he’s ready) we will attempt to breed him to our gorgeous Casey Lazik jungle carpet python female.. Must be captive bred.. I will not buy an Imported or wild caught snake. It can be a hybrid to another python. I haven’t had much luck looking on the Internet, so if you could help me out that would be great! If you yourself have one you can sell me, or if you know someone who can, please share!

I might be willing to trade my Honduran milk snake (Mango).. His mother was an extreme tri-colored hypomelanistic Honduran.. Gorgeous. He’s male, has traditional black mask with black stripes, orange in middle and red/mango color on other sides of stripes. Eats ferociously and is still growing very quickly. He is about 4 years old now. He can be very calm for a colubrid.

Somehow contact me or post here.. Just started on this site so I’m not sure how to message or if you even can xD

08/09/10  10:23pm

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Message To: Crittur   In reference to Message Id: 2168281

Looking for Carpet Python

This is not a sales forum. Anyone posting here to sell a snake would be breaking the terms of service. Check out the adoption/rescue section of this forum please.

08/11/10  12:28pm

Back to CarpetPythons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area