Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Caimans Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Caimans Forum

Xxxravenxxx   Cchoquette   Xxxravenxxx  
 Member  Message

Xxxravenxxx
View Profile

Just a few questions and what not

ok so im an aspiring reptile owner/breeder and i am planning on building a facility on a semi large piece of land (minimum of 5 acres). im looking into possible animals to get to start an education program or field trip like program to teach kids and adults about different animals and i wouldnt mind looking into small camians to raise for my future programs. id like to know about their diets, basic care, breeding habits, and anything else that would be important. thanks.

04/27/11  11:22pm

Cchoquette
View Profile

Message To: Xxxravenxxx   In reference to Message Id: 2216276

That sounds like a cool idea we could all ways use more herpetological foundations. Caiman’s are great animals to work with if you have the right experience. The best bet for finding all the information you are looking for would be to go through the forums for each topic you are wondering about. There are several fairly active members on this forum that have posted all this information dozens of times. Just keep an eye out for people that seem to post often and seem competent. They are usually the most accurate. Good luck with your endeavor and if you ever need to hire some one to help with your caiman’s or other gators/crocs feel free to hit me up.

05/27/11  09:41pm

Xxxravenxxx
View Profile

Message To: Cchoquette   In reference to Message Id: 2221359

thanks. i will keep an eye out for those people. i dont want to breed them actually. i just want at least 2 gator/croc like animals. id like to get a rare one like leusistic or albino. would be neat. once i get the money to and the resources ill be sure to let you know if i need any help. thanks a bunch tho.

05/28/11  05:21pm

Back to Caimans Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area