Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Caimans Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Caimans Forum

Collosus   Cchoquette   Retile_expert   Russell55  
 Member  Message

Collosus
View Profile

Plz help

Im still looking for a dwarf caiman for sale. Please anyone who has them for sale or knows where i can buy one please post.!

02/14/11  11:44pm

Cchoquette
View Profile

Message To: Collosus   In reference to Message Id: 2205023

Plz help

You gotta really look for these guys. I just picked up my first dwarf a few weeks ago. Schneider’s dwarf caiman. Great guy. I got him from reptiles to go but he usually only gets them in once a year. Pretty sure he is sold out but I think he has some Americans? His website is just his company’s name and he has his phone on there if you call him and ask if he is getting any in. He is really help full and definitely has a love for what he does. Also check Hoobly they have alot of alligators. Not to many dwarfs but you never know. Also craigslist is a good place to look but its pretty hard cause they usually go right away so you kind of all ways have to look. Your best bet might be to find a reptile fair or something in your area where some alligator fans are getting together they usually know of something. Good luck

02/16/11  01:42pm

Retile_expert
View Profile

Plz help

Out by me I saw one for sale about a month ago I have no idea if they still have it but it was a place called Scales and Tails.

02/17/11  10:00pm

Russell55
View Profile

Plz help

Also check Kingsnake.com. Sometimes you can find a dealer with them.

03/02/11  03:30pm

Back to Caimans Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area