Caimans Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Caimans Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Traci33   Sean0101   Traci33   Samzee  

Member  Message

Traci33
View Profile

Need black caiman!

I am looking for a black caiman that is at least a foot and a half long. We recently bought what we thought was a caiman and come to find out it was an alligator. We was turned in because gators are illegal in alabama. We spent over two thousand dollars on a habitat for him and now it is empty. Please can someone HELP! email me if you can. . thankyou.

08/14/10  04:22pm

Sean0101
View Profile

Message To: Traci33   In reference to Message Id: 2169389

Need black caiman!

Black caimans are very rare and extremely hard to fine and get way to big. Best bet start with a spec caiman or another form of dwarf caiman like a Schneider’s or a curves they are a much better first crocodile. I own a blk caiman and let me tell you they are very rare and VERY expensive and have one hell of an attitude. But just my 2 cents

12/28/10  06:48pm

Traci33
View Profile

Message To: Sean0101   In reference to Message Id: 2194886

Need black caiman!

We appreciate ur feedback. Byhaving one yourself youknow alot. We just recently had an american alligator taken away because in alabama ur not allowed to have one. The wardens and the cops bragged about the enclosure. They said nothing would get outta that! They say we can have a caiman and the black one gets the biggest, so of course thats what he wants. Do you know anyway that we could get one. My husband is broken hearted. Please. Traci

11/11/11  11:19pm

Samzee
View Profile

Message To: Traci33   In reference to Message Id: 2243909

Need black caiman!

I live in canada & I breed caiman @ my farm.
I do have blk caimans but they are expensive , I think a normal 2ft long caiman wud be perfect for you .

Adult Black caiman - $2800
Baby dwarf caiman - $350

Let me know your price range . I got all different sizes . I think baby caimans best for u guys.

These prices do not include shipping from canada.

01/02/12  01:19am

Back to Caimans Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area