Cages and Enclosures Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Cages and Enclosures Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Jeks1984   Eris  

Member  Message

Jeks1984
View Profile

Driftwood for green iguana?

I recently received a very large cage from my neighbor, for my three year old green iguana. I have looked at my local pet shop and their driftwood / rocks. They don’t really have big enough pieces to fill the void. Ive found a site with alot of inventory, but their prices are outrageous coastaldriftwood.com . Also found a few small sites that have ok prices https://squareup.com/store/drifton , but I’m sure their is a difference. Also, I would like info on a good site that has unique large rocks. Thanks in advance!

04/04/16  09:52pm

Eris
View Profile

Message To: Jeks1984   In reference to Message Id: 2317712

Driftwood for green iguana?

Hello!
I’m not very familiar with buying decor on-line, I personally prefer to be able to see them in person before I buy...Have you tried ebay or cragislist? Especially dealing with rocks, shipping costs will be high. Try a local fish store, they might have larger rocks and drift wood, larger than what places like petsmart will carry. Or better, check out a local reptile show in your area-if there are any, most shows will have a good selection of large cage decor and reasonable prices or you can strike a deal with the sellers. Good Luck.

04/07/16  10:25am

Back to Cages and Enclosures Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area