Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Cages and Enclosures Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Wyldblu   Cphill58   Bigmossy22  

Member  Message

Wyldblu
View Profile

Not sure on pricing

Hi,

I am new to this forum and was hoping for some information.
Just a little background. I had a water dragon I rescued many years ago. She grew from a small, brown, unhappy lizard, to a large, vibrant green (with little orange cheeks) dragon. We kept her in a 6.5 ft vertical enclosure with all kinds of climbing logs and a water box she could completely soak in. She laid eggs twice since I have owned her. I had no idea how old she was, and the person who gave her to me and NO idea about her, much less keeping such a lizard. Well, she stopped eating two weeks ago, and started acting like she was going to lay another clutch of eggs. As usual, I kept an eye on her and made an appt with an exotics vet. I came home from work Friday, and checked in on her, and she had passed away. I am SO very sad about it.
But, now we have this huge enclosure I want to sell. I looked online for similar enclosures for pricing, but can’t find anything similar at all. Does anyone have any idea where I could get decent pricing on something like this so I could sell it for a fair price? I am going to include everything she had.

Thanks for any help!
-Blu-

06/24/12  12:46pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Wyldblu   In reference to Message Id: 2271080

Not sure on pricing

You need to include a picture...you are in Texas...what area? Some heavier populated places have a good market ....others less scarce. you could be a nice / generous person and give it away ...set your own guidelines. Some lucky kid might love it ...

How much material and time did you invest in it ...add those costs up / 2 = 50% off.

07/02/12  04:08pm

Bigmossy22
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2271989

Not sure on pricing

Sorry to hear that :( I would try Craigslist and if you have a Facebook there are groups like the name of your town or one close buy sell and trade just put something to that sort in the search page hope this helps

07/18/12  10:02am

Back to Cages and Enclosures Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area