Cages and Enclosures Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Cages and Enclosures Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

OneMode   Cphill58   OneMode  

Member  Message

OneMode
View Profile

My new Boa and L. Modestus cage!!!

I took my wifes POS book shelf and about 120$ and pulled this off! Last night i got to put my Argentine boa baby and my yearling Malagasy blonde hognose in. they love it. they cruise all all day!!

11/10/11  01:22pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: OneMode   In reference to Message Id: 2243728

Beautiful job !!!!

Nice to see someone using sheet vinyl for a change...I love it and use it often.

You can get some hardware cloth and with needle nose pliers , make a protective basket for the basking lamp>>>>protects the snake from burns.

Great Job !!

11/17/11  01:25am

OneMode
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2244496

Thanks man, it didn’t take to long either. The longest part was the vinyle. And it works nice. I’m really happy with it and soon to start another arboreal cage with the left over vinyle.
About the hardware clothe hahaha... I looked everywere for a bulb cover or something that would work, then It finally dawned on me to get some of that! I’m brain dead sometimes, but I went and picked some up from lows by my house and did just what you recommended. Easy, cheep and have plenty left over for other projects! Ill tell you one thing, my snakes are a lot more settle now that they are in that than those shitty glass aquariums I have been using and all around way cheeper and will give my home an added touch of comfort than racks and glass cages everywear!

11/24/11  12:44am

Back to Cages and Enclosures Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area