Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Boas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Deadlyconfetti   Chameleon_man   Sandboaking  

Member  Message

Deadlyconfetti
View Profile

Looking into different snakes.

Hi =)

So i am newish to snakes, i just got my first one but i have been around snakes big and small my whole life! All my friends have snakes ect.

So my question is how are red tail/common boas, or boas in general? Im not interested in prices or anything that i can do i was looking at temperament and stuff like that =)

thanks

06/23/12  12:19am

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Deadlyconfetti   In reference to Message Id: 2270912

its all on how you treat them. I have seen some really pissed off red tails. and i don’t want to mess with an 8 foot mean female. but I have also held big red tails that where sooo sweet. I had a female that was 8 and a half foot long and she was sweet but could be mean and hiss at me. she would not bite. but would hiss.

06/24/12  11:13am

Sandboaking
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2271066

Hi, first of all, I hate to be that guy, but you know the adult size and weight? I have a 4.5 foot female that’s really mellow. I’m totally blind and reach in and just lift her lazy body up. I also have a pair of 1.5 footers. The female’s a little sweetheart, but the male is a little suspicious of a hand coming at him. But I love these big lugs. If you’re looking for other suggestions, small boas include sands, rosies and rubbers. And the dumerils are long but not as chunky.

07/31/12  10:46pm

Back to Boas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area