Boas Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Boas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Xkabx   Cphill58   Xkabx   Cphill58  

Member  Message

Xkabx
View Profile

Hog update

the backstory : i got a hog island boa shippe to me, when she arrived she had an ri, i went with some bad advice and tried letting her fix it herself (bad idea) she got worse so off to the vet she went, first round of treatment wasnt 100% effetive it helped but didnt fully fix her problems. another round of meds began which she is almost done.

poor girl treatments began beginning of december 53 shots later here we are,2 shots away from being done with needles and im happy to say no spit no sounds she seems to be fixed. of course she hates me, she used to come see me when id open her tank now its a race to get away but seeing her with the energy to try and get away is a great sight to see. as i said she still has two shots to go last shot is friday, then its time to get some food into her, during this entire treatment process she has only had 1 rat so she is thinning out alot, really hoping she gets back on food without much trouble for me, ill be trying sunday and post how it goes.

03/20/12  01:09pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2259482

Hog update

I was trolling and saw this....glad to hear of the good news. Will be rooting for you and her. Hope she eats too.

The best to ya,

Chris

03/25/12  12:31pm

Xkabx
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2260101

Hog update

her last injection was friday then i gave her a few days to get the meds through her system and have a little rest. today i fed her and she ate!! it didnt look like she was gonna go for it but i sat there and pretty much begged her to eat it and with a couple well placed giggles she grabbed it. it was a small rat but at least she ate something, could be a good sign.

03/28/12  06:53pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2260507

Hog update

Good Job !!!

really glad to hear that ....nice goin man.

03/29/12  11:02pm

Back to Boas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area