Boas Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Boas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Hartmeherps   Fairy Frog Mother   Hartmeherps  

Member  Message

Hartmeherps
View Profile

New Hogg island boasPrego?

Hey guys i just ordered a pair of adult Hogg islands from FL and the owner said he had them in together on several occasions while he was at work in an attept to breed them. She is looking quite fat and she has pooped since i have had her, prego? Not prego?

11/15/11  09:59pm

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Message To: Hartmeherps   In reference to Message Id: 2244406

That is a good question. You will find out if she has babies. From the post above theres no way to tell if shes knocked up or not due to lack of information- like how old is she? How often do you feed her? WHAT do you feed her? Id say treat her as if she may be and do some research (googling breeding boas gives you TONS of information) Make sure to keep her temps and humidity correct- being rehomed is stressful, while gravid is really not advised for the safety of her litter.

11/16/11  11:50am

Hartmeherps
View Profile

Message To: Fairy Frog Mother   In reference to Message Id: 2244436

She did eat one small meal for me i have had her for 3 weeks she is being kept in a cage that is about the size of a large boaphile and her heat and humidity are perfect she is a hesitant eater and witch is not normal with my other hoggs she was left alone for the first week of her life at my house. And there is some slight scale separation near the lower half of her body

11/16/11  07:36pm

Back to Boas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area