Boas-Red Tail Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Boas-Red Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Gr33n arow   Mikoh4792   Mmarquis33   Gr33n arow   GTEXOTICS   Gr33n arow  

Member  Message

Gr33n arow
View Profile

New baby

hello all im new here ive been keeping snakes since i was a wee tot well my dad was keeping them but the snake room was turned into my room when him and my momma got together he made sure that the lids were locked tight so no accidental child death would happen also taught me how to handle them so long story short ive been around snakes since i was five and handling the big monster burms ( with adult supervision and alchohol on hand just in case of course) since i was five or so anywhoo i just happened into what i think is a pretty sweet deal. i recently traded a 40 gallon breeder tank a ten gallon full leopard gecko setup for a 3’ and some inches red tail boa with alot of pink in her the guy said she was a possible normal salmon cross he was sure shes a healthy beast ill get pics up as soon as possible i put her in a temporary hundred gallon tank with a massive log two identical hides on either end of the cage a huge water dish a heat mat in her warm hide and a night time basking bulb for her day time basking her tank is lit during the day by the light form the window and she just took a medium rat for me two days ago. so with that out of the way hows everybody going. also would love to hear your opinions on the trade i made good or bad in my favor.

07/07/13  01:20am

Mikoh4792
View Profile

Message To: Gr33n arow   In reference to Message Id: 2299331

New baby

Your posts are painful to read. No offense but please work on your grammar and paragraph structuring.

07/24/13  09:28am

Mmarquis33
View Profile

Message To: Mikoh4792   In reference to Message Id: 2299908

New baby

They guy waits almost a month for a reply and this is what he gets? come on dude, didn’t anyone ever tell ya not to say anything at all? I am sorry, arrow, that I do not know enough to comment on your trade.

07/25/13  10:28am

Gr33n arow
View Profile

Message To: Mmarquis33   In reference to Message Id: 2299934

New baby

lol its fine im not trying to win a grammer award for posting on a reptile forum i dont know why people have to troll anyway its quite pathetic. if you dont like how i type dont read it duh. plus when im typing a long paragraph im not trying to waste my time to make sure its sounds ok. but ive been doing research on her and basically confirmed my suspicions she a salon red tail and the princing ive found on her puts here around 400 dollars so ide say i got a really good deal on her. oh and by the way if my grammer is painful suck it up and quit trolling how about give me a response to my initial question rather than attack how i type have a good day and oh by the way im typing like crap now just to irritate you i couldve typed this out right in fact i probably would have had you not been a douche.

07/27/13  04:30pm

GTEXOTICS
View Profile

Message To: Gr33n arow   In reference to Message Id: 2299972

New baby

yes that is a good trade, still have her? put up pics?

07/31/13  02:18am

Gr33n arow
View Profile

Message To: GTEXOTICS   In reference to Message Id: 2300083

New baby

Yeah i still have her but i have no clue how to post pictures on here

07/31/13  11:48am

Back to Boas-Red Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area