Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Boas-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Boas-Breeding Forum

Ibanezy2 "james"   Ibanezy2 "james"   ES_Tropicals   Ibanezy2 "james"   ES_Tropicals  
 Member  Message

Ibanezy2 "james"
View Profile

Copulation // dumerils boas

this pic isnt the best but im not gonna disturb them to get a good pic..

08/30/05  02:10am

Ibanezy2 "james"
View Profile

Message To: Ibanezy2   In reference to Message Id: 460447

they have been goin at it for days now...

09/04/05  05:29pm

ES_Tropicals
View Profile

Message To: Ibanezy2   In reference to Message Id: 466940

Its only natural..kinda neat seeing how long they can go at it..and hopefully something comes of the breeding too..all our dums seem to have taken the year off..then again the females here never do get too gravid looking as you can tell on other boas and such around here..so it was always a suprise to find baby dumerils lol.

-Amelia
ES Tropicals

09/05/05  12:09am

Ibanezy2 "james"
View Profile

Message To: ES_Tropicals   In reference to Message Id: 467445

yea theres something about the dumes,,,i have never had a big litter and i dont ever expect one...shes a good girl though very calm never has hissed at me or even acted in a bad manner towards me...i just got the new male and he seems almost as calm as her but does the im a good camoflauged snake twitch if you know what i mean when i touch him he dont always do that just sometimes....i dont want to be no bigtime breeder i thinks its a challenge to meet their needs and when a breeding does happen and it all goes good,,i just plain and simply feel good about it...my little girl is so interested in snakes,,i think she likes them more than i do lol...shes 6 yrs old...

09/05/05  06:19pm

ES_Tropicals
View Profile

Message To: Ibanezy2   In reference to Message Id: 468493

Good to get others into reptiles, especially youngsters, we have probably around 10 adult dumerils here now lol.

09/06/05  04:32pm

Back to Boas-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area