Boa Constrictors Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Boa Constrictors Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Fire Fox   Xkabx   Fire Fox  

Member  Message

Fire Fox
View Profile

Update and future additions

Hello all, it’s been awhile lol. Just updating on my Boa and showing off two new additions I will be getting in the future. These new boas will be in my care because their owner will be off in the armed forces.

A couple of pics of the larger Boa, Sesshoumaru. He is seven years old and has an old tail injury from a rat that was left in with him. This was by a previous owner, not his current one.

Hard to really get a nice size comparison, but he is a bout 6ft and a few inches using the string method. He’s such a nice tempered boy too lol.

This is Bones, the other boa I will be getting. He is a 4year old Nic. Boa. Now that I look at this picture, it kinda looks like he wanted to bite XD

Just a cute picture of him.

And finally my Boa. As of right now, she is still going by Hypo/Hog Island Boa...She still doesn’t have a proper name either. I was thinking of calling her Dita though. I’m up for any suggestions~

Best and favorite picture I have of any of my animals. I just love how clear her eye came out in it.

I love that she seems to be keeping her colors very nicely as she’s been growing. Anyway, enjoy~

11/18/11  09:32pm

Xkabx
View Profile

Message To: Fire Fox   In reference to Message Id: 2244688

beautiful snakes! i have a question about your hypo hog. i have a hog and she changes colors all day from very dark to very light its very cool, every time i take her out she looks different. does yours do this as well? or do they lose that when crossbred?

11/25/11  09:27pm

Fire Fox
View Profile

Message To: Xkabx   In reference to Message Id: 2245289

I have noticed that she does tend to look lighter or darker every now and then. When she’s dark, she looks completely different with blacks and greys all over. The pictures I have are when she was light. I’ll try to get pictures of her when she’s dark. I was wondering though: Are any other Boas capable of going into light and darker phases, or is it something that only Hogs can do?

11/26/11  11:49am

Back to Boa Constrictors Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area