Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Bearded Dragons-General Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Bearded Dragons-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Mrs hayner   Dominvo95  

Member  Message

Mrs hayner
View Profile

Baby breaded dragon dose not seem to be growing.

Hi I have two bearded dragons that are the same age 4- 5 months . One we call pumpkin and the other pie. When we first got them pie was a bit smaller than pumpkin and pie hung her head weird she had a hard time climbing she would fall side ways. She was this way when we got her. Now she’s doing great. But now pumpkin isnt growing hes the same size he was when we got him. Pie went from smaller than him to now bing 3 times bigger than him.We have all the lights right and the basking spot stays at 105-110 80-85 on the cool side. Fresh water daily I mist 2 times a day. Spot clean up. I feed crickets ,veggies,fruit, I dust bugs with calcium and vitamin powers and give flukers cricket quencher. I offer bearded dragon pellets because he eats them and that’s what the pet store had him on. I give him water twice a day buy hand when I take him out and he seems to chug it. I never see him at the water dish. Is there something else I can do

12/16/17  05:06pm

Dominvo95
View Profile

Message To: Mrs hayner   In reference to Message Id: 2321648

Baby breaded dragon dose not seem to be growing.

Do you think feeding it too much can make them feel "overloaded"? By the way, what kind of fruit did you give your beardies?

12/23/17  06:52am

Back to Bearded Dragons-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area