Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum

Frogsgirl   Heartmountain   Frogsgirl   Heartmountain   Frogsgirl   Heartmountain   Frogsgirl   Heartmountain   Frogsgirl   Frogsgirl   Heartmountain  
 Member  Message

Frogsgirl
View Profile

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Has anyone dealt with this place? They have a dragon that I want, but when I called- the guy was a complete a**. He was so rude, and as I was saying "ok thanks" to hang up- he hung up on me!! All I did was ask which he had available and prices... I really want this dragon, but the guy was so rude I’m not sure I trust him or his lizards. Anyone else deal with this place? By the way, I also ordered from Dragon’s Den- WONDERFUL PLACE. They were so quick and the dragon was gorgeous

05/26/04  12:27pm
Sorry, No Replies

Heartmountain
View Profile

Message To: Frogsgirl   In reference to Message Id: 78107

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

I’ve never bought from them, but they’ve been around a while and have a pretty good reputation for their animals. You’d probably be alright, but if he was an a** just get the baby somewhere else, there are plenty of good breeders that are more than willing to be helpful.

Sean

05/26/04  1:15pm
Sorry, No Replies

Frogsgirl
View Profile

Message To: Heartmountain   In reference to Message Id: 78132

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Could you give me a list of recommendations? I’ve left 3 messages at fire and ice in the past month, and e-mailed them- and they still have not gotten a hold of me. If I didn’t want like every single one of their dragons- I’d tell them off... I wish I knew what to say to get them to respond!

05/26/04  3:46pm
Sorry, No Replies

Heartmountain
View Profile

Message To: Frogsgirl   In reference to Message Id: 78211

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

what are you looking for (color morph)?

sean

05/26/04  3:47pm
Sorry, No Replies

Frogsgirl
View Profile

Message To: Heartmountain   In reference to Message Id: 78213

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

A bunch actually: (I will call them by what fire and ice does to make it easier)
Blood
Hypo Red**** Want sooooo bad
Citrus
Snow
Leucistic

05/26/04  3:50pm
Sorry, No Replies

Heartmountain
View Profile

Message To: Frogsgirl   In reference to Message Id: 78215

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Sounds like my summer breeding list, lol. Anyway, have you checked over on kingsnake and on fauna, I know I’ve seen some of these lately. Leucistic your either going to have to get from Dragons Den or settle for hets, my hets are going together to be bred later this week but won’t have babies for a while and still not sure if I’m going to part with any yet. Also don’t be fooled Fire and Ice has something that looks like leucistic but it’s not (actually none of them are but that’s a whole nother story). Jason at beardeddragons.biz is a great source for hets, they’re het with some of the most beautiful snows, he also has most of your list, if you get something from him tell him Heart Mountain Herps sent you (maybe he’ll cut me a deal on my next order lol). If you’re unsure of someone, ask, I know most of them and can tell you if they’re full of it or not. Good luck

Sean

05/26/04  4:49pm
Sorry, No Replies

Frogsgirl
View Profile

Message To: Heartmountain   In reference to Message Id: 78245

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Thanks. I will e-mail beardeddragons.biz and see what they have (there website was really confusing!). I see so many sites with the dragons I would like, but none of them have actually had offspring for the past few months! lol.

05/26/04  5:05pm
Sorry, No Replies

Heartmountain
View Profile

Message To: Frogsgirl   In reference to Message Id: 78255

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

That’s kind of where I’m at also, I’ve got the stuff you’re after, just no babies right now. lol. Right now I’ve got some Citrus crosses and Hypo crosses (not red) but nothing on your list for sale. Oh well, hope you find some, I’m sure you will.

Sean

05/26/04  5:53pm
Sorry, No Replies

Frogsgirl
View Profile

Message To: Heartmountain   In reference to Message Id: 78280

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Well let me know when any of your stuff comes available- I am definately interested!

05/26/04  5:59pm
Sorry, No Replies

Frogsgirl
View Profile

Message To: Frogsgirl   In reference to Message Id: 78283

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Are the citrus crosses and hypo’s for sale?

05/26/04  8:40pm
Sorry, No Replies

Heartmountain
View Profile

Message To: Frogsgirl   In reference to Message Id: 78327

Sapphire Dragon Ranch

Yep, if you want to know about them email me heartmountainherps@bresnan.net and I can send you some pics and details, I don’t have my website up yet (I’m working on it).

Sean

05/26/04  8:44pm
Sorry, No Replies

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area