Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Savannahmonitorlover   Mich_01   Savannahmonitorlover  

Member  Message

Savannahmonitorlover
View Profile

Any breeders?

Well im looking for some breeders of bearded dragons that take good care of the babies. I dont want to risk buying any beardie from a pet store because they keep them in bad conditions. So if u are a breeder and can ship to michigan over nightt of coarse on my expense of the beardie and shipping please feel free to let me know how much thnks :)

06/01/12  08:17pm

Mich_01
View Profile

Message To: Savannahmonitorlover   In reference to Message Id: 2268482

Any breeders?

Good choice!!! :) Problem with pet stores is that you will usually be the 3rd owner and who knows how they’ve been housed or kept along the way. The small breeders usually sell to bulk buyers who then sell them at a slighly inflated rate to pet stores who then sell for a larger inflated rate. I breed but live in Ontario so hope you find someone in the US to help you out. Check your local classifieds, people who do breed usually get clutches of 20-40 lizards hatch at once and look to get rid of them as soon as they can as they are very costly to feed. Make sure they are at least 4-6wks old, active and eating :)

06/08/12  08:06pm

Savannahmonitorlover
View Profile

Message To: Mich_01   In reference to Message Id: 2269275

Any breeders?

thanks i did end up finding someone all the way across the country lol but its ok because im gonna pay overnight shipping. but thankyou =]

06/09/12  11:38am

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area