Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum

Derek32   Designer Dragons   Derek32  
 Member  Message

Derek32
View Profile

Hi all

hui all, im new to breeding. i currently have a 12 inch unknown sexc red orange partial tranz. i also have a 16 inch male white tranz(expensive but nice) and im at school right now but my new female should be arriving today shes a 19 inch citrus het hypo proven breeder. im also on the market for another male and ill be getting more fermales as the time goes on. i also have a 4+ foot male green iguana, a baby chinese water dragon, poison dart frogs and a few other types of frogs. justr wanted to introduce myself as i will be on here quite a bit, i plan to sell the babysd and keep certain ones to breed them. i have the time and the money for breeding and im looking forward to my first clutch :)

02/15/11  12:41pm

Designer Dragons
View Profile

Message To: Derek32   In reference to Message Id: 2205106

Hi all

Well good luck.I do have one question though.You said you already have one male breeder right now and getting one breeder female today, then you would be on the market for another male.Why?You would have 2 males to get one female prego.Why not get another female so you can have 1 male get two females prego.Twice the babies. ( = I am not trying to be rude,hust trying to help.I know how this game works and if you want to make any money at all or even scratch even then you need to have connections.

Oh,and I have the perfect female for you.She would go great with your male.female white trans.She is absolutley gorgous and pops out about 175 babies a year.

02/15/11  08:14pm

Derek32
View Profile

Message To: Designer Dragons   In reference to Message Id: 2205187

Hi all

email me and we plan to have 3 females and 3 males total. so as of now we have 3 males and a female(well the new male is coming tommorrow morning) itys up tyo my fried to get the females as they are all staying at his house and only coming to ny house to breed and lay :) here is the male thats coming tommorrow http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226598 :) email me about that female ytou have please gotta talk to my partner and see howe much he has to drop on another. thanks

Derek

02/16/11  03:49pm

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area