Bearded Dragon Community Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Kitty4u8   Takahiro111   Kitty4u8  

Member  Message

Kitty4u8
View Profile

Sad news..

So my little girls, Spaze, just keeps going downhill. She was doing good getting movement back her front legs but now she has lost it again and barely even tries to move.. I have to syringe feed and water her now and move her in and out of her basking spot.. She regularly defecates and is alert and picks her head up when she sees me. I’m just not sure why her muscular system isn’t working.. I don’t wanna give up on her she is only 8 years old! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And yes she has gone to the vet and he can’t find a cause.. Again anything would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Rosie

09/25/13  01:55am

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Kitty4u8   In reference to Message Id: 2301327

Sad news..

I’m so sorry what happened but your doing your best but if she isn’t defecating it’s bad but did the vet even bother giving your any medication he should’ve kept the poor beardie until he found out the cause

09/29/13  12:00pm

Kitty4u8
View Profile

Message To: Takahiro111   In reference to Message Id: 2301405

Sad news..

She does dedicate regularly! And I agree the vet should have kept her to figure it out! And I received nothing, he even stayed she is probably in pain but didn’t even supply me with a pain relieve.. Yeah I know bogus vet..

10/01/13  02:39am

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area