Bearded Dragon Community Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lances486   Dragon Lover   Geckofeet   Geckofeet   Dragon Lover  

Member  Message

Lances486
View Profile

Forum no longer active?

Hello all, I used to be a regular on these forums about 5-6 years ago and recently came back to see whats new. I never got a reply to my first post (posted last week), and only, I believe 2 views (which were probably me lol). I just wanted to see if these forums were still active, as I used to get a ton of useful information. I got 2 new beardies last week, so I have some questions. I really loved these forums and would really be bummed if they were dying out. They also closed down the PNWHS (Seattle local herp society), which used to have a classifieds and great local forum.
Maybe the community forum is more active? Haven’t checked it out really yet. Anyways, let me know. In the meantime Ill be either on Beardeddragon.org or fauna.
If anyone knows of anymore good, active herp forums with knowledgeable and friendly members, please let me know or sent me a link.
None of my friends care about reptiles at all, and they look at me like im insane than i just spent $250 on 2 new beardies, plus a roach colony, plus about $300 more in supplies lol. It would be nice to have local aquantances or even friends to talk reptiles, and not sound like a weirdo lol.

BTW, heres my new guys... well, guy and girl (brother/sister from different clutches. They were bred here in the US. Parents and grandparents are imported bloodlines from Ireland (Where Dragons Dwell):

• This is "Yorick," my male; Coral hypo/trans/het. recessive leather. LOVE THIS GUY!!

• This is "Ciba," my little girl; Coral hypo/trans leather. Very beautiful, and eats like a pig! Tons of personality!!

I got both of these guys for $255 SHIPPED. She still has many more available from $150/shipped to almost $300/shipped, depending on color. They are all Coral or Coral/Citrus Hypotranslucents. Most leatherback, but some normal scale het. for recessive leather. If you want her contact info PM me. She has TONS of them available, and she is a great and informative breeder.
    Sorry, I got way off track there! Take care!!!

• 08/27/13  12:12am

Dragon Lover
    View Profile

Message To: Lances486   In reference to Message Id: 2300678

Forum no longer active?

HI!!!!

OMG they’re so so Adorable!!!!!!!!

The forums are quite slow at the time. But Doug is trying to make some changes so that we can get people back on here.

I assume the care of a leatherback is the same as a normal bearded dragon. I heard somewhere that if you take them outside, that they should have sun screen, but I really don’t know if that is true or not. Because of the lack of scales, I would think they need less lighting and UVB, but again it’s just my assumption.

Edel

08/31/13  04:25pm

Geckofeet
    View Profile

Message To: Dragon Lover   In reference to Message Id: 2300765

Forum no longer active?

Hi Edel, I remember you! You and Chris (something "Phil" in the name?) helped me out a bunch. I can believe I remember that lol. I really hope Doug can revive the forum. If there’s anything I can do to help let me know! Does Repticzone have a Facebook, or other social networking page?? Might help! Anyways ill be around, I pop by every so often and see what’s new. Ill try to be more active and share if that helps keep this forum alive. It’s a great forum and I would hate to see it go.

What’s new with you though? Jeez I can’t remember what name I used to use, I had to make a new one cause i couldnt remember. Chris helped me build a dimmer for my lights about 5-6 years ago, among many other things.

Anyhoo, take care!

09/16/13  12:34am

Geckofeet
    View Profile

Message To: Dragon Lover   In reference to Message Id: 2300765

Forum no longer active?

What? O_o my name changed... What happened lol. Oh well...

09/16/13  12:36am

Dragon Lover
    View Profile

Message To: Geckofeet   In reference to Message Id: 2301150

Forum no longer active?

Hi!!!! :)

We have a page on Face book..... repticzoners It’s a closed group and just go ahead and request and I will Ok it.

Yea, Cphil58 I think. hahaha I hope we can revive it too.....it’s a great place here.

Doing good. Got lots of pics on face book and the critter pretty much are doing ok.

Edel

09/18/13  12:48pm

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area