Message To: Joshua B   In reference to Message Id: 2299047

Memorial for my "Shadow"

That’s so precious♥ so sorry for your loss x

06/30/13  11:12pm

Joshua B
View Profile

Message To: AnoleQueeeeen   In reference to Message Id: 2299108

Memorial for my "Shadow"

Thank you AnoleQueeeen.....I’m gonna tell you a little story. Your name reminded me. last week there was a tiny baby anole in my house. I tried to catch it but they are really fast. 3 days ago I woke up to get cereal and it was on my stove top!! The leg was bended up and looked like it was damaged so I took it and put it in Shadow’s tank with her uvb an uva lights. I put plants in there and it drank water but it wouldn’t eat so to make a long story short, the leg got better because it was running from me all over the place like crazy. When I saw it was strong enough I let it out because they are wild and want to be outside. when she started sneaking up the tank glass to get out, I knew she was strong enough to have a chance to at least run from predators. I let her out and she jetted away. lol

07/02/13  04:46pm

Dragon Lover
View Profile

Message To: Joshua B   In reference to Message Id: 2299181

Memorial for my "Shadow"

Joshua, I just love you my friend. What a great story. And the plaque for Shadow is just Wonderful. I’m sure she loves it.

Edel

07/03/13  02:01am

Joshua B
View Profile

Message To: Dragon Lover   In reference to Message Id: 2299209

Memorial for my "Shadow"

I love you right back Edel my friend. Thanks ... the vet did that for me when Shadow was going off to sleep. When we was on our way to the vet she looked at me and got mad because she knows when the ride is long ... she isn’t going to like where we was ending up at. I can imagine what they go through when the vet does an ultra sound but my mom wanted one done just to make sure we was doing the right thing. When the vet brought her back to me before the final thing I was holding her in her green carpet and was doing my kissy thing to her. She looked at me as if to say "please take me out of here" her beard was dark. I can’t type anymore but I will keep praying for you and your beardie family

Josh

07/03/13  12:51pm

Redemma
View Profile

Message To: Joshua B   In reference to Message Id: 2299217

Memorial for my "Shadow"

that such a touching story and what a lovely memorial x

10/14/13  07:34am

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area