Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Bearded Dragon Community Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Ladyconz   Sdunfee77   Joshua B   Joshua B   Ladyconz   Joshua B   Ladyconz   Cphill58  

Member  Message

Ladyconz
View Profile

Need help please

A few weeks ago, my hubby had to have pretty extensive surgery...his old hip replacement and pelvic reconstruction removed...due to an infection. This was very unexpected...and we are financially strapped right now...with only my income...about $400 a month:( He will be out of work for at least 6 months or more. I am trying my best to keep my babies...5 bearded dragons and 3 frilled dragons...but food is running very low. I do believe in God...and I believe he will provide...somehow. I just thought it would’t hurt to ask if there is anyone out there that would’t mind donating insects for them??? I usually give them roaches, hornworms, silkworms, waxworm & crickets...as well as the Dragonbites...but of course anything would greatly appreciated. God Bless & Thankyou

12/20/11  11:53am

Sdunfee77
View Profile

Message To: Ladyconz   In reference to Message Id: 2247849

Need help please

I would like to help can you DM me your address? I couldn’t imagine not being able to provide for my little ones, they are like my 4th - 7th kids :) Happy Holidays!!

12/20/11  09:29pm

Joshua B
View Profile

Message To: Sdunfee77   In reference to Message Id: 2247906

Need help please

Hello, I just ordered 50 butterworms from Premium Crickets for my beardie. I can share them with you. My email address is . If you leave me your address I can send half to you. UPS is dropping them off on Thursday by the end of the day. God bless you and your lil fellers.

12/21/11  06:31pm

Joshua B
View Profile

Message To: Joshua B   In reference to Message Id: 2248027

Need help please

Oh, looks like I can’t leave my email address on here. Post me back and let me know how I can send them

12/21/11  06:33pm

Ladyconz
View Profile

Message To: Sdunfee77   In reference to Message Id: 2247906

Need help please

I appreciate your offer:) For some reason...it won’t let me message you. How else can we get in touch? Your generosity is very heartwarming. God Bless

12/23/11  11:13am

Joshua B
View Profile

Message To: Ladyconz   In reference to Message Id: 2248220

Need help please

Hello, UPS just delivered the worms today. My dragon is not really eating because she is going in and out of brumation. I thought that if I got the worms, when she came out of brumation she would eat them. I put one in her tank and she looked at me like "I don’t want it". She actually walked over it to go to the other side. I will be willing to send you all 50 worms but I know I can’t put my email address on here. I don’t know what DM is. Maybe we should ask Edel.

12/24/11  12:29am

Ladyconz
View Profile

Message To: Joshua B   In reference to Message Id: 2248306

Need help please

frustrating...lol. Don’t wanna leave my adress or phone publicly...sure you understand. We will get it figured out. Thank you again

12/24/11  12:15pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Ladyconz   In reference to Message Id: 2248345

Need help please

You have to be a member for more than a week to send PM’s (private messages)
You can spell out your e mail like this

cpent at msn dot com

or leave a face book link and send messages that way ...

Lady Cons ...hmmm

12/25/11  05:12am

Back to Bearded Dragon Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area