Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Basilisks Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Basilisks Forum

Kingmilo   Rexxaroo   DragonKeeper86  
 Member  Message

Kingmilo
View Profile

Omg....

the teachers can’t get the story straight okay, they baught another basilisk, this is horrible i said get a snail or something they can handle when it died and now theres another one its like they’re teasnig me, I knew i saw the lizard drop. I knew she was dead, I knew it !, they’re lieing to me and i hate it, Everyone in my school is a reject Omg..

04/07/09  11:16am

Rexxaroo
View Profile

Message To: Kingmilo   In reference to Message Id: 1981627

Omg....

call the police and i am not kidding this time if they keep doing this it is against the law to abuse an animal like they are doing please for the animal and for yourself you would be a hero i am only 15 and no wat its like not to be heard but if you take action you can do something to save this animals life and not have it die

05/02/09  02:04pm

DragonKeeper86
View Profile

Message To: Rexxaroo   In reference to Message Id: 1996981

Omg....

The police couldn’t do anything unless you have proof that they are abusing the animal. Even then, they would just call the aspca. If you REALLY want to get at them for this... find out if there is a local PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). These guys are insane and will probably start some MAJOR drama over this. Im serious. I used to work at Petco, and a guy from PETA came in just to look around (thats what they do, just look for stuff like this), and found a few russian torts, and leaos, and beardies, all in BAD shape. The very next morning, there were like 10 people from PETA that showed up. It was nuts. This was like a week after I started there about 2 years go when I was still in Cali. Do iT!!! lol

05/08/09  10:54pm

Back to Basilisks Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area