Ball Python Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Ball Python Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Crisco   Schnipke   Crisco   Schnipke   Crisco  

Member  Message

Crisco
View Profile

Quick ?

I was wondering what all the possibilitys in a clutch layed by a pastel lesser could be if bread by both a pastel and a pinstripe. I’m thinking about getting a pastel lesser for giving a friend my pastel for the next breeding season. And would crossing a fire with lesser make a white snake or a fire lesser? Thank you.

04/04/12  12:56pm

Schnipke
View Profile

Message To: Crisco   In reference to Message Id: 2261425

Quick ?

Pastel Lesser X Pastel can result in Normals, Pastels, Super pastels, Lessers, or Lesser Pastels.

Pastel Lesser X Pinstripe can result in Normals, Pinstripes, Pastels, Lessers, Lemonblasts, Kingpin, Lesser Pastel, Kingpin Pastels.

A fire, when bred to a lesser, will be a beautifully patterened snake.

Have you ever visited World Of Ball Pythons’s Genetic Wizard? You basically just plug in the morphs you want to breed together and see what you can produce from that pairing. Be warned though, you can spend hours there. Here’s the link. genetic wizard

04/04/12  01:53pm

Crisco
View Profile

Message To: Schnipke   In reference to Message Id: 2261436

Quick ?

Thanks for the help, ya I did see it before and then for got where I had found it so thanks for the link.

04/04/12  03:28pm

Schnipke
View Profile

Message To: Crisco   In reference to Message Id: 2261452

Quick ?

Hey no problem! I hope everything works out for you :D
Sounds like you’re going to have tons of fun with those pairings.

04/05/12  02:48am

Crisco
View Profile

Message To: Schnipke   In reference to Message Id: 2261558

Quick ?

I hope so too, I hate the waiting though. My friends taking the male for the end of this year n wont see any baby’s till midd. Next mounth then I can finally pick a baby n ill be happy even if I get just a lesser instead but ill have to just wait and see.

04/05/12  03:04pm

Back to Ball Python Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area