Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Anouncements-News Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Anouncements-News Forum

Fairy Frog Mother   Webmaster   Fairy Frog Mother   Webmaster  
 Member  Message

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Ugh 3 notifications, this isnt bloody facebook!

Thank you Doug for all you do,

My feedback on Notifications: Im already overwhelmed by far far far far far (ad nausium) too many notifications. It stresses me out because its like being at work and the pile gets deeper and deeper and deeper. If its what everyone else wants, great. Some people may really like and appreciate it...but I find it annoying.

If there is a way to turn notifications off, one could appease the masses because people will have a choice. If there isnt, Ill be finding a new forum I guess, which sucks cause I really really like this one.

06/05/09  11:04am

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Fairy Frog Mother   In reference to Message Id: 2016758

Hello,

This was brought up one other time. I will put an option in to not have any notifications. It will probably be a day or two before that part will be completed.

Thanks
Doug - Webmaster

06/05/09  01:18pm

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Message To: Webmaster   In reference to Message Id: 2016806

Its cool, and its the weekend. And Im just way too overwhelmed by too many sites. Har!

I really really appreciate all of the work you do to keep this running. I dont think moderators and site builders get nearly enough thanks for the many many hours they put in!

06/05/09  11:56pm

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Fairy Frog Mother   In reference to Message Id: 2017060

Hello,

Ok I just finished writing the disable/enable notification script. You can go to the following link which will be located in the members area for now on in case you may change your mind.

Disable/Enable Notifications

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Thanks
Doug - Webmaster

06/06/09  07:36pm

Back to Anouncements-News Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area