Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Anoles-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Anoles-Breeding Forum

AnoleQueeeeen   Lttlelizardlover   AnoleQueeeeen   Lttlelizardlover   Atrax27407   AnoleQueeeeen   AnoleQueeeeen  
 Member  Message

AnoleQueeeeen
View Profile

Babies on the way!

I got a female green anole and brought her home to my male green and it now looks as if we are expecting in a couple of weeks. I would have gotten another female but they only one anole left and it was her with a wholoe bunch of long tailed lizards. Worked out great because I was looking for a female though I did want 2 : But I will be posting pictures soon!! She’s got a light blue stripe down her back(:

08/23/11  08:04pm

Lttlelizardlover
View Profile

Message To: AnoleQueeeeen   In reference to Message Id: 2233998

Babies on the way!

how do u know if there prego cus i thinks mine iz!?!?!?!?! did u get ur girlie from petsmart or somewhere else i got mine from petsmart, rescured her from a hord of longtails and bahamans:P

08/25/11  06:53pm

AnoleQueeeeen
View Profile

Message To: Lttlelizardlover   In reference to Message Id: 2234354

Babies on the way!

I have a male green that was gotten from a different store I think well he was a birthday gift. The 23rd of this month (just a couple of days ago) I saw the Anole tank in petsmart and really wanted 2 females for my male so I looked and only saw long tailed lizards until I finally saw her tiny tiny head at the very top of the tank along the rim and reconized her as a female(: She was very bright green when they took her out of the tank. She’s beautiful lime green with a blue stripe down her back(: She was the only Anole from the looks of it in the cage the rest was all long tailed lizards. Right when I brought her home she turned light brown when she saw my male like oh crapp(: but he mated with her right when I put her in there it didn’t last too long. I’ll be expecting in about 2-3 weeks(: You can tell if they are pregnant by feeling down by this hips a couple of hard lumps don’t push to hard you could kill the eggs. She’ll look like she has tiny marbles in her too lol(:

08/25/11  08:02pm

Lttlelizardlover
View Profile

Message To: AnoleQueeeeen   In reference to Message Id: 2234366

Babies on the way!

my female is tiny, how do i know if shes old enough to sucsefully breed?

08/28/11  05:33pm

Atrax27407
View Profile

Message To: Lttlelizardlover   In reference to Message Id: 2234760

Babies on the way!

They are sexually mature at 8-9 months. Age, not size, is the important factor.

08/28/11  11:36pm

AnoleQueeeeen
View Profile

Message To: Atrax27407   In reference to Message Id: 2234846

Babies on the way!

My female is, too. Her snout is tiny and cuuute!(: She’s already getting big tomorrow she will be 1 week gravid

08/29/11  07:25pm

AnoleQueeeeen
View Profile

Message To: AnoleQueeeeen   In reference to Message Id: 2234947

Babies on the way!

My female is only about 3-4 inches and veryyyy tiny so the mating was unsuccessful): It’s been over 2 months now since...

Maddie

10/30/11  08:12pm

Back to Anoles-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area