Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Anacondas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Anacondas Forum

Venom6547   Serpentshideaway   Venom6547   Serpentshideaway  
 Member  Message

Venom6547
View Profile

Is there a list where it says what states anacondas are legal?

I was wondering if there was a list somewhere I’ve been looking online for answers, I know that theres a way to get a license for owning retics and anancondas plus other large constrictors in rhode island but alot of people I talked to have these snakes as pets without licenses and I myself have a dwarf retic, I’m just looking into getting either a male yellow or male green to add to my collection and i wouldnt be like those people who give bad reputation to other snake owners I know what not to do with one so I was just curious if there was a list containing states because I would just order one and have it shipped to a friends house in a different state and pick it up there, or I was planning on just driving up to N.E.R.D one weekend to get one but I’m still researching the soonest I would make a decision is by june atleast so please don’t think im just jumping into it because they’re not a common pet green anacondas have been my favorite snake since i was little and I’m trying to decide whether or not to get one. thanks

05/13/11  05:29pm

Serpentshideaway
View Profile

Message To: Venom6547   In reference to Message Id: 2218855

I have same issues trying to see what tyoes of reptiles are legal for me and all i got lucky found a website that tells of local shows and has a link for that stuff here that being said if you can get to a reptile show im sure they could help

05/14/11  07:53am

Venom6547
View Profile

Message To: Serpentshideaway   In reference to Message Id: 2218976

okay, is there a way of telling if its a captive bred or wild caught?

05/14/11  08:38am

Serpentshideaway
View Profile

Message To: Venom6547   In reference to Message Id: 2218977

Usually you get that from the person you buy it from

05/15/11  08:52am

Back to Anacondas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area