Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Amphibians Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Amphibians Forum

Hunter Manley   Nintendude403   Dumpling82  
 Member  Message

Hunter Manley
View Profile

Chubby frog

Hello i was thinking of getting a chubby frog. Is this a good begginer frog? Anyways if i got one i was gonna put it in a critter cage is this ok? Its a big long one you can get at walmart. Well its the only thing i can really get right now because i have alote of animals and aquariums everywhere. So at petsmart there chubby frogs are 14.99 is this a good price or can i get it somewhere else cheaper? I have some good experience with frogs because i use to have 4 gray tree frogs i caught and they were cool.

12/11/07  05:13pm

Nintendude403
View Profile

Message To: Hunter Manley   In reference to Message Id: 1543303

Chubby frog

Hello there. not sure if i can help much, but i think $15 for a chubby frog is a pretty good price. as for the critter cage your talking about, i don’t know what you mean. but i have seen Chubby frogs get kinda big, so that’s something you need to keep in mind (if by chubby frog you mean White’s Tree Frog)

02/21/08  02:06am

Dumpling82
View Profile

Message To: Hunter Manley   In reference to Message Id: 1543303

Chubby frog

i had one as a pet good pets real easy to take care of prob 15 gal or 10 gal for him or her you can feed them mealworms or crickets i have not tried anything else for food but dont feed mealworms on a regular basis like food it is more like a treat for your frog or toad etc likes to buro into dirt i suggest use eco earth
coco nut fibers dont use like plant soil with white firtilizer balls they are very harmful for your amphibian they come from Asia , Malayshia and around parts of Asia. { If you are talking about Asian chubby frog , Rice frog , Bubble frog , Painted Bullfrog.

12/08/09  06:25pm

Back to Amphibians Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area