Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Alligators-Crocodiles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Alligators-Crocodiles Forum

AJREPTILES12   Snippsnapp02   AJREPTILES12  
 Member  Message

AJREPTILES12
View Profile

Alligator has an unusual lump on its back

My alligator has a lump or hump on its back and i dk what it is . ots hard for him to walk

08/15/11  10:42am

Snippsnapp02
View Profile

Message To: AJREPTILES12   In reference to Message Id: 2232883

I noticed your post was back in August. I was just wondering if you found out any information on the lump/hump on your gators back. I have a gator with a similar condition. I found this website from google. Went on here and your post was one of the first I saw. I couldn’t believe it. I have noticed the gator wasn’t wanting to eat. I figured because our weather/tempature here lowered. (They stay out in summer and indoors in the winter) Didn’t really notice any lump until within last week. Now they gator isn’t acting right. This is a gator about 4-5 ft long. Had it awhile but still not fond of being touched and it didn’t care about me touching on him/her, so I know he/she isn’t feeling well. If you found out anything at all will you please let me know. I am very worried about the gator. Please let me know of anything there is I can do to help the gator if you know of anything. Thank you for your time.

10/01/11  11:09pm

AJREPTILES12
View Profile

Message To: Snippsnapp02   In reference to Message Id: 2238909

Oh yes my gator still has it and i havent found any solution so far. Im still trying to search for any information. I was talking to this guy who knows all about alligators but he hasnt emailed me back but when he does i will let you know . My gator is acting the same way as your gator. I really want to find out whats going on and how it can be fixed.

10/03/11  12:06pm

Back to Alligators-Crocodiles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area