Alligators-Crocodiles Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Alligators-Crocodiles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

The Achieva   Traci33   Bearded_dragon_0   Andylax37   Philosopher  

Member  Message

The Achieva
View Profile

Anyone Interested in Owning Alligators

I got plenty of gators. email me at jds4422#gmail.com. just replace the # with an @.

08/22/07  03:23pm

Traci33
View Profile

Message To: The Achieva   In reference to Message Id: 1414673

I am interested in a 3 to 4 foot american alligator. If you have one please let me know how much you are asking for it.

08/05/09  09:22pm

Bearded_dragon_0
View Profile

What are you asking? Are they babies?

08/07/09  01:27pm

Andylax37
View Profile

me and my buddy are verry interested in buying a gator we already own a large snapping turtle and 3 ball pithons we take verry good care of our pets and if you could respond as soon as you get a chance that would be great!

12/10/09  02:59pm

Philosopher
View Profile

Message To: Andylax37   In reference to Message Id: 2103360

I would like a gator in the next year or two but I want to make sure said gator will have every thing he needs to have. I see a lot of owners giving and selling these gators around 2 to 3 feet two years old or so and I realized that people jump in before thinking about the growth of the gator and are surprised at the difficulty in ownership and these are irrisponsable owners. They are not bad people just not really prepared for the experience. this is why I am talking to folks about this very thing. Any replies on what to expect and the do’s and Don’ts for the gators health needs and what to expect annually for food costs as well as enclose needs and anything else you experienced folks think I might need to know will be greatly appreciated by myself and my gator will be thankfull as well.

10/27/15  06:47pm

Back to Alligators-Crocodiles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area