Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Agamas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Agamas Forum

Deadvenom-x   Deadvenom-x   Cbgirl   Philippe  
 Member  Message

Deadvenom-x
View Profile

New Enclosure for Pale Agamas

SOOooooo I got my little agamas back, my male was near death when I received him it seemed , though I doubt he was. He was skinny and VERY lethargic.... now both are gaining weight nicely after a few half pinks and finally, starting to eat crickets again! I got a new enclosure for my female boa, which then I had an empty 40 gallon... I was going to put my little male boa i nit....but then decided to put him in a 29 gallon instead and my lizards in the 40 since...well, my agama’s will actually use all the room and not sit in a corner all day LOL
Anyways!! Photos!

What else do you tihnk I should add to make it not so plain looking?

Liliya

Zsa Zsa

06/08/09  11:00am

Deadvenom-x
View Profile

Message To: Deadvenom-x   In reference to Message Id: 2018448

06/08/09  06:27pm

Cbgirl
View Profile

Message To: Deadvenom-x   In reference to Message Id: 2018739

i think it looks pretty good. definately the right move adding the rocks on the other side, makes it less heavy on the right side. you could add a background I guess or some more sticks. I have yet to make all the changes to mine (my professor keeps giving me all of these lovely derivations so I procrastinate on the internet). congrats on getting your agamas back (sorry you lost them).

06/08/09  09:33pm

Philippe
View Profile

Message To: Cbgirl   In reference to Message Id: 2018854

cool lizards. nice encosure. I deffinitly will add more substrate for the temp/humidity gradiants.

06/12/09  11:09am

Back to Agamas Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area