*Snakes-General Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *Snakes-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Rarejewels   Rarejewels  

Member  Message

Rarejewels
View Profile

Snake pheromones wanted and other questions

Is it possible to get snake pheromones? I’ve asked several pet stores about them because of the difficulty I’ve had with finding them. I live in Florida, which one might think would be the snake capital of the world; but unfortunately, it’s city Florida where wild ones don’t exactly show up on an every day basis. I know what people have said about how wild caught ones aren’t as healthy as captive bred ones, but I know that any captive bred garter snake had to have descended from a wild caught one somewhere down the road. If it was possible, I’d just start from the ground up by getting the pheromones and trying to lure garter snakes with them. Finally, I won’t question whether it’s humane or not to have venomous ones defanged; but I am curious as to whether Chuck Norris had that mad rattler defanged or not in that Walker, Texas Ranger episode where he picked up an excited rattler. He admitted later on that he got bit; and people have joked that it was the snake that died; but kidding aside, was he okay because the snake was defanged?
God bless, Jason Irelan

08/31/16  02:11pm

Rarejewels
View Profile

Message To: Rarejewels   In reference to Message Id: 2319375

Snake pheromones wanted and other questions

bump
God bless, Jason Irelan

09/10/16  01:12pm

Back to *Snakes-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area