*Snakes-General Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *Snakes-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Kelso reptiles   Snakesitter   Kelso reptiles   Snakesitter  

Member  Message

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

A couple finds this year

Been a little slow this year but also at the same time been one of the most productive if that makes any sense haha. mother nature has been pissed off lately or something haha been getting cold one day then the next 98 degrees and back and forth never steady. but that hasn’t kept the critters from coming out.
though i don’t have pics of all in fact only the snakes (alive snakes) this year. but i have found alot, plenty of banded geckos, tons of side blotched lizards as usual, a few leopard lizards, many desert iguanas, quit a few zebra tail lizards, a few desert spinys. haha too many lizards to keep count,
have found more snakes this year than any other year. but still able to count them all haha. 5 or 6 sidewinder rattlesnakes AOR, 2 glossy snakes 1AOR 1DOR, 1 spotted leaf-nose snake, 1 desert patch-nose snake DOR
glossy snake

glossy snake

spotted leaf-nose snake

spotted leaf-nose snake

sidewinder rattlesnake

sidewinder rattlesnake

sidewinder rattlesnake

04/21/15  10:14pm

Snakesitter
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2313297

A couple finds this year

Nice job Kelso! I assume you spent quality cuddle time with all the sidewinders? ;-)

04/22/15  01:45pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: Snakesitter   In reference to Message Id: 2313308

A couple finds this year

oh totally haha after my snake bite i never learned my lesson i guess you could say haha, im more and more intrigued by them after the bite and each day, their actually really neat to watch in the wild. if i ever get into keeping hots (probably not or at least till the near future due to joining the navy and no time) cerastes will surely be my first hot.

04/22/15  08:38pm

Snakesitter
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2313310

A couple finds this year

That would be cool...just be careful!!!

04/24/15  01:56pm

Back to *Snakes-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area