*Lizards-General Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *Lizards-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Tom kitty   Cphill58   Tom kitty   Newt_dewd  

Member  Message

Tom kitty
View Profile

Free at last

hey have you guys let your lizard out other than feeding them outside i hve my western baby fence lizard on my computer right now i feel bad leaving her in the cage so i let her out of the cage shes my baby girl when my cat gets on my dresser i knock him away from Lizzy any tips please reply

04/11/15  02:31pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Tom kitty   In reference to Message Id: 2313144

Free at last

Foolish ...so you feel bad because you have a captive lizard... and you tempt it by giving it freedom to be outside of the enclosure. But when another animal is close ( a predatory CAT ) you abuse it. Causing stress to them both....

What tip are you looking for??? what part don’t you understand. Close the door ...keep the cat away. I bet you tempt the cat , I can just see it like a movie in my mind.

04/12/15  09:21am

Tom kitty
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2313152

Free at last

my cat is usally out side he does not bother my lizzy she just ate so if your going to be rude about it then don’t reply im only thirteen its my responsibility to choose what to do i can leave it out of the cage my parents let me

04/12/15  02:33pm

Newt_dewd
View Profile

Message To: Tom kitty   In reference to Message Id: 2313157

Free at last

hi kitty i also have a baby fence lizard who i let out and ride aound on my shoulder

09/16/15  09:47pm

Back to *Lizards-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area