*Lizards-General Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to *Lizards-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Tom kitty   Cphill58   Tom kitty   Newt_dewd  

Member  Message

Tom kitty
View Profile

Helppppp

my baby lizard is a baby fence lizard her name is lizzy and she will not eat what do i do

04/11/15  11:18am

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Tom kitty   In reference to Message Id: 2313134

Helppppp

I’m already disgusted with you...just look at what you post and seeing your answers ... and of all the nerve you say to ask you for advice.

I suppose the captive baby you have it from the wild? And you caught it yourself. I would release it personally and let it grow up a bit. I used to have a family of fencies in my backyard and I gained much more pleasure by hand feeding them daily and gaining their trust rather than capturing them. They reproduced every season and I saw the family grow. Never once did I bring one inside and place into a cage.

You probably need to find smaller food items ..or the proper food items outside from your locale. Not some huge worm that is too big for it from a pet store. Capturing a wild creature and stressing it out will also cause a huge drop in appetite.

handling a WC lizard will stress it out.... you cat will stress it out....

I give up ..... and don’t make me nauseous by offering advice here

04/12/15  09:40am

Tom kitty
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2313155

Helppppp

ummm..........she is already eating and i guess i wasn’t giving her the right food this morning i gave her wingless flies

04/12/15  02:28pm

Newt_dewd
View Profile

Message To: Tom kitty   In reference to Message Id: 2313156

Helppppp

wow lay off her you big jerk, what reptiles do You even have, and god-forbid someone ask a question for the benifit of a lizard

09/16/15  09:51pm

Back to *Lizards-General Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area