Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

SEASONING   Jared T   Keirax   SEASONING2  
 Member  Message

SEASONING
View Profile

PLEASE HELP!!!

I was playing basketball yesterday and I jumped and as soon as I landed I heard a pop and my foot started to hurt really bad it was the worst pain I felt in my life It dosent hurt to much when I am laying down but If I stand up and put pressure on it it hurts I can still walk but only on the ball of my foot. I cant tell if it has different colors because im black LOL my foot is kinda purple my mom refuses to take me to the hospital and I went online and looked at the xray for a broken foot and what do you know it hurts exactly where the bone broke. I know its not my ankle because it dosent hurt there PLEASE help me It says if its broken and not treated immediately you could damage you feet for life and probably never walk again.

06/22/10  08:58pm

Jared T
View Profile

Message To: SEASONING   In reference to Message Id: 2157725

PLEASE HELP!!!

If it hurts bad, I would find a way to the hospital. Not sure about your hospital, but they should treat you without your mom there if they think it’s severe enough. Just tell them your mama wouldn’t take you. If you want to be able to walk again I’d sure go. You could also call the hospital and talk to the clinic to see if they’ll treat you before you walk there, pedal a bike, or take the bus. Good luck! and get some xrays!

06/25/10  06:06pm

Keirax
View Profile

Message To: Jared T   In reference to Message Id: 2158430

PLEASE HELP!!!

i would definitely find a way to the hospital. Sounds like you either have a break or a major fracture. If you do not get to the doctors be for the bone starts to heal you might lose ability to walk and might even need corrective surgery to fix it. Good luck and get there ASAP

06/25/10  07:15pm

SEASONING2
View Profile

Message To: Keirax   In reference to Message Id: 2158456

PLEASE HELP!!!

thanks guys I will go to the hospital and see if they will treat me without my mom there.

06/30/10  02:14am

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area