Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

DuckMonster   MikeIsEvil   DuckMonster   MikeIsEvil   DuckMonster   MikeIsEvil   JackAsp   DuckMonster  
 Member  Message

DuckMonster
View Profile

Sure is quiet

But I guess that is what happens when there are less people able to post due to others having ’thin skins’.

04/20/09  09:17pm

MikeIsEvil
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1989643

Sure is quiet

It really is rather quiet. I thought its be more likely for my return, guess not.

How ya been? Lmao.

Mike,

04/21/09  12:00am

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: MikeIsEvil   In reference to Message Id: 1989740

Sure is quiet

Hey Mike,

Well, I am doing just fine, thanks for asking. It seems that there was at least one person who did not appreciate my views, or my discussing them or whatever. I was banned for a bit. So much for ’diversity’ and ’tolerance’ of thought ;^)

Big news, it seems I am now engaged to be married as of last Sunday. June 13 is the happy date. She has even ’come to terms’ with my 5 snakes, including Ducky, the 7’ Yellow Anaconda. I have warned her that a bite is inevitable, AND she will end up wanting one of her own (Resistance is Futile).

HR669 is just another Big Brother, "We know better than you" reduction in our freedoms. You may very well get to be present for the demise of this country, sad to say.

04/21/09  06:27pm

MikeIsEvil
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1990268

Sure is quiet

Hahahaha, very cool! Congrats! :)

Oh shiz, what did you do? Lol. Yeah so much for having your own opinion, huh?

Yeah, the HR669 bill is a toughy. Still dont know if Im for or against it. Blah, difficult topic more me. Both decisions have their pros and cons. Haha. So this is why im buying all the exotics I can get my hands on just in case this bill is passed. ;P

Quote:

You may very well get to be present for the demise of this country, sad to say.

Sadly, I think about that just about every night. God knows what this country will be in a few years.

Mike,

04/21/09  08:29pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: MikeIsEvil   In reference to Message Id: 1990391

Sure is quiet

What did I do? Who knows? But, as you know, surely (I am not calling you Shirley), I do freely express my views. So, probably, there was someone thin-skinned enough and cowardly enough, to be offended, yet not want to defend their position. They complained, I was banned.

IF this is to be an open ’Misc Forum’, we should be free to discuss Differing opinions. This was obviously not so.

HR669 is an abomination. Would anyone today promote the idea that the cattle we eat be declared illegal? THEY ARE NOT ’indigenous. How many Boer goats are kept as pets? Hamsters? This is idiocy and insanity at its best. Without pet trade, or using animals for food/products, MANY species would just die out. Where is, in todays world, the ’natural habitat’ of a Guernsey Cow? Point to it. It does not exist. Want to save the Siberian Tiger? Find a profitable use for it.

Yes Mike, He does know. We, as a nation, were founded on the Judeo-Christian morals. We have, as a nation, turned away from that, and are beginning to reap what we have sown.

04/22/09  06:43pm

MikeIsEvil
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1991091

Sure is quiet

Aw yeah, some people huh? Lol.

It is ridiculous to be honest. Id rather have some sort of bill go around like...no animals to be sold in pet stores or maybe needing "Exotic Animal Permit" or something along those lines to keep impulse one time "its SO cute"/uneducated type buyers away. But insetad they just ban them all together, I dont know. Difficult topic I suppose. We will see tomorrow correct? Wont it be voted on the 23rd?

Quote:

Yes Mike, He does know. We, as a nation, were founded on the Judeo-Christian morals. We have, as a nation, turned away from that, and are beginning to reap what we have sown.

I was using "God Knows" as an expression, but ok. Lmao.

Mike,

04/22/09  10:03pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: MikeIsEvil   In reference to Message Id: 1991286

Sure is quiet

I’m just laughing that you came back on 4-20.
Always knew you were a secret hippie!

04/28/09  10:13pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 1994848

Sure is quiet

Oh, perhaps I was at some point, but I grew up ;^)

A young person who is not liberal, has no heart

An older person who is not conservative has no brain Author Unk.

04/30/09  07:01pm

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area