Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Log-In   Log-Out   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

Clawedfrogsrule   Calico   Clawedfrogsrule   Amphibiandude   Clawedfrogsrule   Scaly   Clawedfrogsrule   ToxicxxxKitty   Removed By System   Rae rae   GreySky   GreySky   Clawedfrogsrule   AndrewFL   Stitchex  
 Member  Message

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Embarrassing moments

we all have them, and this forum is dead, so let’s liven it up a bit.

I’ll share what just happened to me today:
I was in a rush and had to use the bathroom, so I went to the 3rd floor bathroom of the building I was in. I did what I came to do and left, and walked all through the building, even to outside where a large group was gathered, when I suddenly realized I forgot to close my pants. This was beyond an unzipped fly, the button was open and the pants were totally spread to reveal my lovely undies to everyone in the area lol

moral of the story, don’t rush so much that you forget certain things...I’m just glad I remembered to pull up my pants at all lol

seriously, share your stories too!

04/06/09  04:18PM

Calico
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1981174

Embarrassing moments

I tried to be a lumberjack today, explanation: I go camping alot my friends neighbor just cut down a huge tree and told me to come get the wood for fire wood ok cool well I’m about a whole 5’3 and 100lbs lol me and my girl-friend decided we could do this, the wood was still in logs cut down to about 20 inch tall sections by bout 15 inches around my arms are completly scrapped up and when trying to move one of the logs it got caught on a crack stopped when I was pulling it with all my weight towards me it stopped I didnt conclusion to story I landed on my poopie head scrapped up and bruised up I’ve decided I’m a terrible lumber jack that was my day today lol

04/06/09  08:23PM

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: Calico   In reference to Message Id: 1981299

Embarrassing moments

ow! at least the only thing bruised in my case was my ego...your story sounds seriously painful! lol

04/06/09  09:00PM

Amphibiandude
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1981344

Embarrassing moments

my freind pantsed me in front of a girl i liked but he bot more than just the pants if you get what i mean

04/06/09  09:43PM

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: Amphibiandude   In reference to Message Id: 1981383

Embarrassing moments

aww lol that sucks! that happened to my friend in high school too.

04/07/09  07:40PM

Scaly
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1981948

Embarrassing moments

Clawedfrogsrule, it could have been worse, at least you had underwear on!

04/10/09  11:14PM

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: Scaly   In reference to Message Id: 1983823

Embarrassing moments

lol yes I agree, it could have been A LOT worse

04/11/09  09:29PM

ToxicxxxKitty
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1984351

Embarrassing moments

LOL okay, so. I have one about me then I have one about my friend. One for me is, me and my three friends were at the park, its a little kids park for like 8-12 year olds, me and my friends are 16, anywho. Theres only four swings, but my cousin was there as well so he took up a swing, and one of my guy friends was left out. Well I said "hey just straddle my lap, we can swing that way" so he jumps up on my lap, with his legs wrapped around me and we start swinging, after like the sixth or seventh swing, I fall off backwards, the pants I were wearing were super big on me, they fell off andd I had on skin colored panties that day, LOL. And I couldnt get straight back up behind I still had my friend strapped around me, fun times fun times.

As for my friend;;;

We were at the park. It happend the same day as the pants thing above. Haha, so there was a tire swing.. one of my friends sat down in the middle of it and hand her arms and legs hanging over the side, well we started pushing her and spinning her, to where she was screaming and she said she felt like she was on a ride at the fair.. well she started to go faster and higher, and then she was yelling stop stop, so when we stopped her finally she said she just pee’d herself. We thought she meant a little trickle but nooo she was still peeing! And the tire was still swinging! Haha, Me and my other friends dropped on the ground and laughed so hard we cried while my friend was swinging back and forth peeing, the pee stain stayed there for like three days. Not only that, everyone on the playsets saw her do it. Haha, oh how im glad I didnt sit in the tire.

04/12/09  12:28AM

Removed By System
View Profile

Message To: ToxicxxxKitty   In reference to Message Id: 1984433

*General Misc

Removed By System

04/12/09  01:35AM

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Norf   In reference to Message Id: 1984453

Embarrassing moments

ok, so that last one, a little on the fairy tale side maybe? doesn’t sound completely true lol!
anyways, when i was 16 i was going on a camping trip with my friend and her parents. i bought a new bright neon orange bikini for this trip. on our first day there i wore my bikini, played in the river, had a blast. that night my friend and her mother informed me that you could see through the bathing suit when it got wet! they let me go all day with a see through bathing suit!! no wonder i was getting a lot of guys staring at me, lol! i was kind of ticked off they didn’t tell me before then.

04/12/09  10:08PM

GreySky
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 1984943

Embarrassing moments

Oh my god! The see through bikini story...horrible. That reminded me of one of my horror stories. In my Freshman year P.E. class we had to swim for a few weeks. After people finished their laps, the teacher let them jump off of the diving board and mess around. I had never been on a diving board before so I was really exited about it. Because I was so light, I thought that the board wouldn’t spring me unless I hit it hard. Wow was I wrong. I ran down the board and pounced on it! I was flung into the air with a strong force, and slammed into the water hard in a crooked dive. As soon as I went into the water I felt my bikini bottoms slipping. I reached down to pull them up, but they were gone. I covered my front side with my hands, and had my backside pointed to where nobody was looking. Once I surfaced, and grabbed my bottoms I was relieved to see that nobody noticed! Until I turned around and realized that one of my classmates had a full view of my butt THE WHOLE TIME!

05/06/09  09:10AM

GreySky
View Profile

Message To: GreySky   In reference to Message Id: 1999475

Embarrassing moments

Oh did I mention that it was a guy that I liked that got the front row tickets? >.> God high school sucked.

05/06/09  09:12AM

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: GreySky   In reference to Message Id: 1999476

Embarrassing moments

lol it’ll always be the guy you like that sees you at your worst, it’s just the way life works :P

05/07/09  09:39PM

AndrewFL
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 2000384

Embarrassing moments

I peed myself in the middle of fcats (florida comprehensive assesment testing) had to sit in a puddle for 30 min

05/25/09  06:07PM

Stitchex
View Profile

Message To: AndrewFL   In reference to Message Id: 2010933

Embarrassing moments

Quite a few years ago, I was swinging really high. There was an old clothesline right in front of me. Like a normal 11 year old kid, I thought it would be cool to jump over the line. I let go of the swing, went flying into the air...and landed right on a line. The whole thing fell down, the freshly washed clothes once again dirty.... and my brother and his friend were right there.

Got grounded for a while.

05/31/09  09:19PM

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Log-In   Log-Out   Members Area