Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

GreySky   Amphibiandude   Clawedfrogsrule   ToxicxxxKitty   AvandisFifth   Mama42   StFofA   Rae rae   Rae rae  
 Member  Message

GreySky
View Profile

Dream interpretation help?

I thought the prop 8 post was the most random, so I decided to out do it! I keep having these dreams where something scary is happening to me. Someone breaks into my house, and tries to kill me ect. When this happens, I try to scream but nothing comes out. I try and try again, but nothing happens. I was thinking maybe I want help for something but I don’t know how to ask people? Maybe I’m scared that something bad is going to happen and no one will be there to help? I’m just wondering if any of you had this sort of dream, and what you think it means.

03/16/09  05:30am

Amphibiandude
View Profile

Message To: GreySky   In reference to Message Id: 1969202

uhh maybe it means your house will be broken into?? idk

03/16/09  07:53pm

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: Amphibiandude   In reference to Message Id: 1969713

I think it means that subconsciously you feel like something is happening that you can’t control, and as much as you try, you still feel either ignored or powerless to stop it. Anything going on in your life right now that seems a bit overwhelming (school, work, personal life)?

03/17/09  09:38pm

ToxicxxxKitty
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1970329

(: Bad dreams happen if you eat a sertain amount of protein right before you go to bed, I cant remember exactly what it was, but it had something to do with chemical embalances or something.

03/18/09  03:58pm

AvandisFifth
View Profile

Message To: GreySky   In reference to Message Id: 1969202

I agree with Clawed and Kitty, it may be protein and chemical imbalances and it may be that you are stressed out and are feeling possibly mentally or emotionally attacked in your real life but can’t do much about it and so this is coming out in your dreams. I would also suggest, if you are able to, seeing someone about mild night terrors. There is also another thing where you dream you are being attacked and your body acts in such a way while you sleep. But yea, let us know if you have any serious stresses or problems in your life right now. We’re here to help.

03/18/09  04:38pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: AvandisFifth   In reference to Message Id: 1970745

i was reading on a site that dreams are more symbolic than literal. in a dream where you are being held against your will would mean something like there is an obstruction in your way or maybe you need to do something, but something or someone is holding you back. lol thats probably sounds like a bunch od BS right... this site i was on i think was called "Dream Dictionary" or something of that affect.

same as if you were being chased in a dream would probably mean something like you were afraid to face a problem...or you are running away from the answer or truth. interesting enough..

03/20/09  12:20am

StFofA
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1971617

I personally don’t think dreams mean anything! Last nights dream could just say that you have a new insight that you never had before! Our minds are not static. They are always learning and adapting to a constantly changing world! Our dreams are an attempt of our minds to reconcile ourselves with reality.

03/21/09  04:44pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: StFofA   In reference to Message Id: 1972326

edgar casey.... my grandmother has been reading his writings now since she was 16 years old. he describes how to decipher dreams. every single thing has a meaning. every color (if there was color), every feeling, thought, and even location. were you upstairs, in the kitchen, etc. give me some more info and i might be able to help you out. by the way she has been reading my dreams since i was young. she has never EVER been wrong on one. she read one of my dreams and told me i was going to get a job i applied for, before i applied there at all. she also told me that my husband (my fiancee at the time) would break up...and we did. that was actually a time when we weren’t really even having problems too. sometimes the dreams are just your thoughts on life, and sometimes they’re a message. edgar casey believed that God cannot speak straight to you so he speaks to you with your dreams. i know it’s a weird concept to grasp but if you don’t think about it and go with the flow it’s very interesting to get your dreams read.

03/24/09  11:04pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 1974200

correction on spelling... edgar cayce

03/30/09  06:50pm

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area