Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

Rae rae   Mama42   Computerkid26   Dislimbed   Rae rae   Mama42   Dislimbed   Gottee guy   Gottee guy   Ash104   Rae rae   Dislimbed   SatanicDoom333   Amphibiandude   Gottee guy   Gottee guy   Mama42   Mattcsw   Mama42   Reptilefreak23   AnimalGirl1993   Amphibiandude   Rae rae   Reptilefreak23   Mama42   AnimalGirl1993   AnimalGirl1993   Reptilefreak23   Reptilefreak23   Rae rae  
Pages 1 2 3 Next
 Member  Message

Rae rae
View Profile

Queston (it’s a good one)

what is your opinion on ghosts, spirits, supernatural, etc? tell your ghost experiences you have had.

12/28/08  07:07pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 1921843

actually, this didnt happen to me, but to my son. when my son was 3 years old, he was in the back yard playing. i was watching of course from the window while i cleaned the kitchen. he seemed to be talking to someone. i didnt think anything of it, until that night. i was putting him to bed and he wouldnt let me leave the room. when i asked him why, he said he was scared of the angel! i asked him, "what angel?" and he began to tell me about what happened out back. he described "a yellow lady with no face or feet. she talked to him, but then she went away!" now, we never were in the habit of talking about things like angels or ghosts, so i was really worried. and i dont know where he could have heard of angels, or what color they could be. and the fact that she didnt have feet made me think she/it was floating. for a long time after that, he was always afraid of "the angel" and wouldnt let me leave him alone. that was when he was 3. hes 15 years old now, and remembers all of it!

a year before this incident, his great grandmother died. and that family had a history for coming back to visit! so, we were all sure it was her. and also the fact that kids that age can see things older people cant.

12/29/08  03:43am

Computerkid26
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1922182

No ghost for me so far but sleep paralyzes are pretty scary but after a while I’m now used to it and could deal with it.

12/29/08  08:15am

Dislimbed
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1922182

Alright.

so. Last summer, I’m staying at my friends house that recently married a mother of 2.
She has a boy wich is 3, and a girl that is 1 1/2.
So me ,him,his wife, and my gf were chilling in the living room and talking about how her son keeps talking about "this man" that he sees and talks to in his bedroom. She(friends wife) mentioned the guy that owned the place recently died, and this is who she thinks it is. The boy comes running out crying about the man in his bedroom so my friend and his wife go in the room with the boy to check it out. Nothing is in there so they stay in there and talk about the guy that died while the boy falls asleep. I walk into the room, and right as i walk in, the light flickered really bright and blew out(i thought they took a picture of me with the flash on untill i saw that the light was out).
then the next day something really cool happened in the room .

12/30/08  07:11pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Dislimbed   In reference to Message Id: 1923362

ok ONE of my stories...
my aunt’s house she used to live in was just evil in my eyes. my little cousin always saw a little girl in a dress twirling a yellow rose. i never really believed her. she always was scared to walk down the hallway with the light turned out and i made fun of her for that too. she was truly petrified but all of us just made if seem as though she was just scared of the dark. i stayed with them a lot during the summer when i was out of school. i stayed there one night when i was about 12. my cousin was about 8 years old. we slept in her bed that night which was up against the wall. she was on the inside next to the wall and i of course was on the other side. i woke up that night to find myself facing her and she was breathing right in my face asleep. so, not wanting her breath in my face i rolled to my other side. when i rolled over i saw a man standing beside the bed. i couldn’t make out any features because it was dark, just a black sillouette (sp?) of a man. i thought it was my uncle coming to check on us which he did regularly. then very quickly the man looked down at me as if it was like he just noticed i was looking at him. he slowly began backing away from the bed. my heart started pounding because i thought it was someone that broke into the house. i didn’t scream because i thought if i did whoever this thief was would kill me before anyone could come to help me. then...i watched him sink into the floor!!!! i just covered my head up and went back to sleep. i believed my little cousin after that. my cousin told me that the little girl said she was buried under the house under her room!!! OMG!!! this is like something off of tv! about 6 months later my aunt decided to rip up the carpet in her house. when she ripped up the carpet in my cousin’s room there was a squared out spot in the wood floor that was different than the rest. it looked big enough for someone to slip a child’s body into to put them under the house so they could bury them! a lot lot lot more evil stuff happened in that house, but i need more than one post to have time to talk about it, lol!

01/02/09  01:14am

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 1924811

lol pretty eerie....

to dislimbed........so, what happened the next day that was "really cool"?

01/02/09  04:34pm

Dislimbed
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1925055

well.
i kinda had some fun.
with her.

01/02/09  11:40pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Dislimbed   In reference to Message Id: 1925298

here’s ONE story.
well last summer i was in my grandmother’s house watching tv in the living room at about 7, with no lights on. everyone else was in the kitchen directly behind the living room.
the night before, when my grandma was about to go to bed, she said saw some guy about my age in the living room and walk into the dining room (this was at about 11 at night). but i, and everyone else, was asleep at that time. she said she thought it was me. but later she said it looked a bit shorter.
so i was watching tv, and right in front of the screen i saw a shadow of someone’s neck and head walk across. it was a silhouette so there were no details, other than its hair looked sort of like mine (you could see some hair sticking out). and i’m sure it wasn’t a commercial.

01/03/09  09:35am

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Dislimbed   In reference to Message Id: 1925298

what did you do dislimbed?

01/03/09  09:36am

Ash104
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1925415

Just yesterday actually i was holding the only remote to my tv and i was watching something and all of the sudden the channels started changing, and once i was sitting in my room and all of the lights were on accept one and it turned on and another one went out. My mom was in the basement and she saw a man standing behind her. She thought it was my dad, but then he called to her from upstairs and asked her to get something, so she thought it was my grandfather because we live with him. But the figure just dissapeared. The next day i took a shower and saw a little girl standing outside of the curtins. she looked about 8, wearing a dirty white dress. My sister was only 4 at the time, so i knew it wasn’t her. Then she was gone. And my sister always talks to somebody named joe, she always kisses him goodnight, draws pictures of them holding hands, writes about him in her diary, but there is nobody there. He is her best friend, and she says she is in love with him. I thought she was crazy but then one day she was sitting in the livingroom and i was in the kitchen and a peice of ice flew at me(i have and ice despencer) and a minute later my sister laughed and said, "Joe, it’s not nice to throw things at people, but it is funny!" After that and my cat always acting weird when my sis talks about him, i beleived her.

01/03/09  11:21am

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Ash104   In reference to Message Id: 1925480

well, after my aunt moved out of that house my cousin and i decided to go back to visit it one evening. nobody lived in the house and it was just getting dark so we took a flashlight. we also had her dog, lol. i drove to the house, we walked around and around it trying to see if anything would happen. we were on the front porch and began hearing a sound that sounded like a person walking on the roof. the roof of the house extended over the front porch which was where we were. all of a sudden it sounded like someone on the roof fell and began rolling down and then hit the ground. we all freaked and scrambled for the flashlight. by the time we got the flashlight and shined it in the yard where we heard the big thud there was nothing there. literally one second later we saw something rush above our heads. so when we looked up we saw a big black swirling mass above our heads!! let’s just say the dog was the first one back in the car, lol! after going back to her new house i slept on the couch that night. when i was trying to go to sleep, something kept playing with my face. it felt like a child kinda tapping or something on my cheek. it happened and woke me up 3 times until i spoke outloud for it to stop because i was trying to sleep. after that it stopped. many other stories too by the way from the same house. i only want to type long enough to tell one at a time, lol

01/03/09  10:43pm

Dislimbed
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1925415

it.

01/04/09  12:07am

SatanicDoom333
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 1921843

I’ve had too many encounters you could say...

01/04/09  09:51am

Amphibiandude
View Profile

Message To: SatanicDoom333   In reference to Message Id: 1926119

two years ago i was trying to fall asleep when alove the sudden my door which was cracked started moving in and out at first i thought it was the ac but then the ac turned of and the swinging still continued baerly so i got up opened the dor ,nothing i closed the door and tried to fall asleep then my dog started growling so i was ppreety freaked out i opened it again same thing so i locked the door and after 10 minuts the door nob started shaking like someone was trying to open it that continued all night

01/04/09  05:28pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: SatanicDoom333   In reference to Message Id: 1926119

dislimbed, i’m going to decapitate you if you don’t tell me!

01/04/09  05:31pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1926385

my friend’s brother (which is also my friend) talks and plays with "someone i can’t see" and i know it’s real because you can see a 5 1/2 ft of a blurry mass of air (very hard to describe) go from one place to another.

01/04/09  05:35pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1926385

Quote:

dislimbed, i’m going to decapitate you if you don’t tell me!

maybe its a secret! or...maybe she doesnt want to...

Quote:

my friend’s brother (which is also my friend) talks and plays with "someone i can’t see" and i know it’s real because you can see a 5 1/2 ft of a blurry mass of air (very hard to describe) go from one place to another.

thats awkward...

01/04/09  06:55pm

Mattcsw
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1926475

Well.
1.i’m a guy.
and.
2.i just said it.i did it. it it it it it it it.

01/04/09  10:37pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Mattcsw   In reference to Message Id: 1926633

LOL OMG!!

01/05/09  01:09am

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1926681

I felt like I was "approached" by a spirit before,
But I am a Christian, not superstitious... Jesus cast out demons, hundreds actually so its not like a dont believe in demons.
In the Bible the demons knew Jesus, they were with God in heaven before they were cast out from the Kingdom with Satan (1/3 of the angels). I said " In the name of Christ leave me" and it did.

I didnt see this "demon" or hear a voice from it... no demon in the Bible was seen or or heard from by demons unless called on by Jesus. I think people who see demons or say they "communicated" with them is simply insane, drunk, or lying.
But physical thing like a door swinging back and forth is not somethig a spirit would do
-spirit thinking- "ummmmmmm, what should I do tonight, I think ill go swing a door back and forth."
1. All the stories mentioned were either at night, when people are sleepy
2. It wasnt yourself
3. One of them seemed to be an TV malfunction
4. they were at night when things are dark and things shadows are even darker.
5. lol gottee guy if you can post a photo of this 5 1/2 blurr floating around lol ill believe you (ps. lol how do you know its 5 *and* a half feet tall? lol)
6. the ones that are not at night are small children with imaginations and may lie for attention

Im sorry if im being a fuddy duddy (aka fun killer) lol I know this is kind of fun

I thought Id say what I thought about the matter, but I really dont think this is an appropriate topic for this Forum.

01/05/09  06:23pm

AnimalGirl1993
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1926968

ur a rere lol

01/05/09  08:37pm

Amphibiandude
View Profile

well this is the forum for it its the miscelaneous forum

01/05/09  08:38pm

Rae rae
View Profile

well i’m a christian also and i have to say that there are angels and demons among us. we tend to not believe in what we don’t see or experience ourselves. have you ever looked in the face of jesus or god. my guess is no. but they’ve been talked about almost forever and written about (bible) so therefore you believe. it’s the same with anything else. it’s called faith. i’m not trying to sound corny or anything, just saying that just because you don’t experience something yourself doesn’t make it not true. you said yourself you felt like you were approached by a demon, right? you didn’t hear or see anything. that doesn’t mean other people won’t hear or see demons. i personally don’t think i’ve ever seen a demon, just human spirits. i hope to never ever see a demon, however i think human spirits are interesting to hear about and learn about...like you said it’s kinda fun. and also, how is it not appropriate for this forum? on other posts we’ve talked about piercings, marijuana, ect. what makes this one different?

01/05/09  09:38pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 1927104

Quote:

well i’m a christian also and i have to say that there are angels and demons among us.

I agree, I stated that in my post actually

Quote:

you didn’t hear or see anything. that doesn’t mean other people won’t hear or see demons.

I just used what evidence we have from demons in the bible. But hey, I dont know everything, I guess we wont know for sure untill we ask God himself

Quote:

i hope to never ever see a demon,

Thats the interesting thing, demons are angels, and the worst "demon" of all, Satan... is actually the most beautiful of all the angels, and the one of the most respected job of all the angels, he was previously called Lucifer as an Angel of the Lord. (LoL demons are beautiful, its kind of a funny thought.)

Quote:

however i think human spirits are interesting to hear about and learn about...

Whats your belief on the matter? It seams that in the Bible, Christians (and followers of God before Christ)
go to a place near to God before the Judgement (since there will not be a "New Heaven" and a "New Earth" that we will live in for eternity till after judgement), and that nonbelievers go to a place of "nashing of teeth".
Yet there is not let a "Hell" till after the Judgement, it SEAMS they are not in Hell but a place away from God, yet not on Earth. It is a very interesting subject actually.

Quote:

and also, how is it not appropriate for this forum? on other posts we’ve talked about piercings, marijuana, ect. what makes this one different?

To answer your’s and Amphibiandudes question, I didnt say that the other topics were appropriate lol. Actually I think Doug (Webmaster) made the general miscellanious forum for the topic forums below it. Just like on "snakes in general forum" is for the snake topic forums listed below... But hey I could be wrong.

back on to the Spirit thing, I beleive human spirits are mentioned in the Bible, its just a big mystery that we wont understand untill we ask The Creator Himself

01/05/09  10:40pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1927134

actually, you might be right about this forum being for the forums below. but, i dont see any harm. and i dont think Doug would find it a problem, unless it got out of hand. i cant speak for him, of course, but hes a pretty easy guy. and if he thought it wasnt appropriate, i think he wouldve added a OT/free speech type of forum for these off the wall subjects when he upgraded to the new server. just my thoughts on that lol...

as for spirits/demons... actually, i think there is a difference. i think demons are evil and spirits can be good or bad, but just not a demon. one is an evil entity sent by Lucifer or Lucifer, himself. and spirits are ghosts that havent crossed over yet. a bad one would be a poltergeist...a malevolent or mischievous manifestation. lol i did a report on this in high school in Creative Writing. not saying im an expert on the subject, and im sure there are new studies, but its still pretty much the same. unless your a skeptic. demons come from somewhere else/are sent here by something else (Lucifer, perhaps) and spirits are entities from here or of a dead person.

i am a christian! i believe in good and evil/heaven and hell...what have you. but, i also think its possible for someone to encounter the supernatural. i never have, but my 3 year old son did. or i believe he did. i dont think he could create such a tale, as seeing an angel. i mean, he was really...REALLY scared!! and, hes had night terrors since then. he has been on sleeping pills since he was 6 years old. and i think that experience/trauma is what caused all of his anxiety and insomnia.

i have always wanted to encounter a phenomena, but i think it would scare the s__t outta me!

01/06/09  02:06am

AnimalGirl1993
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1927134

well I’m not a christian but i believe in God just a lot of other things to I am more spiritual than religious.I agree with a lot of things u said but i don’t agree that demons are beautiful sure they may be angels but they are bad fallen angels.They give u bad thoughts n are mean n I would not consider them beautiful.I agree with wat that other person said

Quote:

you didn’t hear or see anything.that doesn’t mean other people won’t hear or see demons

because my sister has seen them n i can hear them.also another reason demons r not pretty or beautiful is because when my sister saw it was only a dark black cloud they r dark looking n not pretty.ya i have never really read the bible cuz i don’t believe in it but n i kinda disagree with u on people not seeing demons just because of the bible certain people r meant to see things n some aren’t.i also believe in human spirits because when u are murdered or they kill themselves sometimes there spirit doesn’t knw they r dead so they just wander(sp?)on the earth.I don’t believe in hell either I believe that if u r bad n think u deserve to be in hell u create ur own hell n stay on earth n it can be as bad as u think u deserve.just what i believe don’t yell at me or anything for that lol.well thats all i wanted to say lol

01/06/09  06:58pm

AnimalGirl1993
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1927189

oh n I also agree with wat mama42 says ghosts r spirits that haven’t moved on n I do believe because in an above post somewhere in this topic somebody said that they don’t slam doors n its just imagination i believe that they do...do that cuz they try to scare u out of ur house if they lived there before n if they r confused or bored.

01/06/09  07:02pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: AnimalGirl1993   In reference to Message Id: 1927520

Well on your thing with the Bible, No one here is trying top prove or disprove if they exist or how they exist, I just stated what I believe.
I do not believe in the "spirits" some of the people on here have described such as yourself. I believe only the bases God
used in the Bible of "Spirits".

I am *really* trying not to argue with anyone on this subject, but id like to contradict some of your statements.

Quote:

they don’t slam doors n its just imagination i believe that they do...do that cuz they try to scare u out of ur house if they lived there before n if they r confused or bored.

I know Amphibiandude pretty well, lol his house was made 4 or 5 years ago, and before that... the land around there in Texas Hillcountry was used as cattle ranches

Quote:

i don’t agree that demons are beautiful sure they may be angels but they are bad fallen angels.They give u bad thoughts n are mean n I would not consider them beautiful

If you believe in God, why do you think his angels that were to be sent away with Lucifer were always ugly? You think they immediatly changed form as they were cast away from the presence of the Holy One?

Quote:

ya i have never really read the bible cuz i don’t believe in it but n i kinda

So you believe in God the Father, but not his word? For it is written: "In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
In this verse God is showing us that He spoke us into existence, He said "Let there be light" "and there was light".
So if you believe in God, you believe his word, yet you dont believe His word? The Bible is the word, just as well as His own voice is.

Quote:

i believe in God

Which god? Cause if your post contradicts what this statement suggests... then I recommend you dont capitalize it.

01/06/09  07:48pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1927562

Quote:

because when u are murdered or they kill themselves sometimes there spirit doesn’t knw they r dead so they just wander

Is it possible to know the minds of a dead person?

Quote:

I don’t believe in hell either I believe that if u r bad n think u deserve to be in hell u create ur own hell n stay on earth n it can be as bad as u think u deserve

Whats your definition of "bad"? Whats EVERY different humanbeing’s definition of "bad".
When Muslims go and strap bombs to their back and kill people, they think they are doing the RIGHT thing.
Yet all Muslims are not like that. Some people believe if you can see a womans ankles it is bad (there are lots of other beliefs on ’Dress Codes’ in different cultures as well).
What LEVEL of bad does it have to be? No one will ever be able to agree that there is a certain level of "bad" then you create your own hell. Also if you create your own hell, lol whos going to choose to be put through agony? Are you suggesting even if you are "good" you "Create your own hell"? Where do you think "good" people go?
There are different levels of good as well as bad. Therefore there is no good and no bad under one level of judgement.
We all fall short the Glory of God. Every man has sinned, even the greatest, Jesus alone is the only man that is not guilty of sinning (and might I add that even without the Bible, there is more evidence that Jesus existed than Socrates, but that isnt what we are talking about so never mind. lol) By these points I listed, I have proven that your statement circular.

Quote:

just what i believe don’t yell at me or anything for that lol.well thats all i wanted to say lol

lol I understand, and I have done my best to make sure my posts are not insulting, I dont want to start a fight.
(this is a very interesting conversation, and I dont have a problem with people stating what they believe on this post, its what this post is for)

01/06/09  08:09pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1927579

just because you believe in God doesn’t mean you believe in the bible. there are many different faiths that have different gods with their own "bible". everyone is entitled to their own opinion and belief no matter how wrong we think it is.
so on the topic of satan and demons: yes i know all about how satan was the most beautiful angel. his problem was he wanted to overpower God. so God sent him to hell (making it really short here).
yes demons were right there along with him to help him spread his evil upon man. the thing is satan can take any shape, form, or fashion. he can be a beautiful woman, a begger on the street, or your next door neighbor (just throwing examples out there). i think his demons can do the same as well. they don’t always "appear" ugly. they are ugly on the inside. the difference between demons and spirits is that a demon was never alive. it is a non-human evil force. satan will trick you into believing he is beautiful and going to help (example here) but then stab you in the back. so nobody here can really say what satan looks like for sure because he can look so different.

ANYWAYS...back to the stories! now that we’re done talking about religion(not a fun topic by the way) let’s get back to the subject. so who has a cool or interesting ghost/demon/spirit/satan/angel story to tell? no more arguing, we all have our own beliefs. nobody here is going to change my beliefs. if anybody’s mind can be changed i doubt it will be on this forum, lol! so......let’s begin....

01/07/09  08:03pm
Pages 1 2 3 Next

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area