Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

DuckMonster   DuckMonster   Squeaky   Clawedfrogsrule   DuckMonster   Clawedfrogsrule   DuckMonster   DuckMonster   Clawedfrogsrule   DuckMonster  
 Member  Message

DuckMonster
View Profile

Newest Greenie Book

How many of those who believe that there is Anthropomorphic Global Warming have bought this new book?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

08/11/08  10:43pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1827716

Newest Greenie Book

Kinda thought there would be a few responses to this. Prolly too ’controversial’.

08/18/08  09:01pm

Squeaky
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1835559

Newest Greenie Book

I would have replied but i dont really get it that much.

-dislimbed

08/19/08  06:32pm

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: Squeaky   In reference to Message Id: 1836422

Newest Greenie Book

it’s comparing Al Gore/democrats/people against global warming- to muslims. Goran is a play off of the Koran. I think it’s extremely offensive, which is why I haven’t replied...but I figured I could try and explain what it means at least.

08/19/08  07:39pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1836514

Newest Greenie Book

It is comparing the ’Glo-bull’ warming camp to other fake religion.

Offensive, well, you need to grow a thicker skin. You think that is offensive? take a look at the price of a gallon of gasoline. Then listen to the lefty Representatives saying, and I quote, "I do not care if gas hits $10 a gallon, we will not drill."

How about Nancy Pelosi? "I am trying to save the planet." What a crock. It is not the job of the Speaker of the House to "Save the Planet".

Offensive? I could just hurl.

08/21/08  09:49pm

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1838829

Newest Greenie Book

There is no such thing as a "fake religion". Religion is a belief system, therefore if you believe in it, it’s real.

At least those representatives are willing to stand up for something they feel strongly about, if everyone just gave in to pressure, nothing would ever get done and we could never have come so far in so many respects.

It is her job and responsibility as a world inhabitant to try to save the world. If you were living in a house, even if not paying rent, wouldn’t you try your hardest to keep it standing if you saw the beginnings of it falling apart, even though it wasn’t your "job".

08/22/08  08:29am

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1839159

Newest Greenie Book

Funny how some actively teach that members should kill those who do not believe the same. That sounds fake to me.

They ’stand up’ for the destruction of this country, do not lecture me about that, you know naught about how far down the slope we have come. Todays ’Deomcrats’ are nothin gmore than blatant Communists and most of this country is too blind to see it. Doubt that? I’ll prove it if you’d like.

Nazi Pelosi is Not an elected ’World Inhabitant’. She is a Representative to the Gov’t of this country. Period. Let the other countries worry about what is going on in their countries. Preventing drilling in THIS country will NOT save the world. CHINA is drilling off the Florida coast, along with backing from Cuba. Why can’t we? Oh yes, I remember, we must ’Save The World’.

Wake up and smell the coffee, we are losing this country to those who mean it harm, and those are being led by the Democrats so meany seem to ’love’.

08/22/08  08:16pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1839773

Newest Greenie Book

AND, you think it is Pelosi’s ’ethics’ or her ’standing up’? She has purchased BIG amounts of stock in T.Boone Pickens wind energy. It is in her Best Interest to kill more oil drilling. Pelosi is a scam artist and Dems are the canvas.

08/22/08  08:57pm

Clawedfrogsrule
View Profile

Message To: DuckMonster   In reference to Message Id: 1839816

Newest Greenie Book

look, I don’t know much about Nancy Pelosi to be honest, but from what I gather she’s a democrat that you consider world-centered as opposed to US-centered...well then to call her a nazi is a complete farce...and anyway I think calling anyone that is really out of bounds. Hitler and the nazis were out specifically to make a "super race" of Germans...they were out only for Germany, screw everyone else. That is the complete opposite of what you’re saying of Nancy Pelosi. Bad comparison, please don’t reference historical holocaust like that when we’re talking about one person you don’t agree with.

And anyway stopping all the oil drilling in the world won’t get her that much money from wind, it’s just not as reliable an energy source as other alternatives like solar. I was just working on a habitat for humanity build that had a house using solar panels, we got a lesson on other alternatives, and wind just isn’t that great because you need to have wind at full speed all the time to really generate a decent amount of power.

08/22/08  10:19pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: Clawedfrogsrule   In reference to Message Id: 1839891

Newest Greenie Book

You admit you do not know much, yet to lable her as a Nazi is a ’farce’? Research before you opine. Nazism wa a politcal belief. SHe behaves in accordance with that. The belief that business (Her link with TBoone Pickkens) should ’trump’ the common good of the country.

She is ’Pro-union’, yet hires illegals at her winery to pay sub-minimum wage.

She WANTS hugh gas prices so as to prop up her wind-energy investments, and intends to use her Gov’t position to get that. Solar? It produces ALOT of toxic waste, ’mixed waste’ that greenies HATE. Wanna try again? Wind at full speed to be reliable? And the Sun at full strength (think max global warming here) to be reliable.

08/25/08  12:15am

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area