Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

*General Misc Forum

MissSkyTheGecko   Reptililian Boy   MissSkyTheGecko   Reptililian Boy  
 Member  Message

MissSkyTheGecko
View Profile

Slight computer problem...anyone know anything?

Lol this is probably the stupidest question and the simplest thing to solve but I just don’t know how to fix it....

So, yesterday my kitten decided to stand on my keyboard for a few mins. He was standing on ’n’ and ’Shift’. And a thingy popped up...I don’t really remember what it said but it said "Holding down Shift..." does something or other...so I hit cancel so I wouldn’t mess anything up lol. Weeeell now I’m having slight problems and have fished around the tools/settings/help and still can’t figure out how to put it back. It’s only affecting firefox...now here’s my attempt at explaining my problem.
When I try to open a new tab it won’t work...it just doesn’t do anything...at all...
I use AIM on meebo and when I click on the pop out tab to pop out the window, it doesn’t do anything.
I’ve tried holding down shift to see if that little thing pops up...and nothing happens.
I’m sorry I’m so bad at explaining this lol. If you know what happens when you hold down shift then you could probably help me. I’ve got a Dell...ummm...windows...firefox...ask/answer away...

07/18/08  09:24pm

Reptililian Boy
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1801153

If you press shift 5 times it activates stickykeys which is probably your problem...or you are halucinating :P lol

Alec

07/19/08  10:35pm

MissSkyTheGecko
View Profile

Message To: Reptililian Boy   In reference to Message Id: 1802529

Genius! Lol
Thank you Alec.

07/21/08  01:49am

Reptililian Boy
View Profile

Message To: MissSkyTheGecko   In reference to Message Id: 1803673

Good you fixed it, can be a REAL pain

Alec

07/21/08  02:37pm

Back to *General Misc Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area